Who should be the next Barca coach?

Next Barca coach?

• Total voters

Stric

I will laugh so hard at all of us (then cry shortly afterwards) if Zubi comes out on Monday and says Rubi will be the coach after all. :lol:

I

instinct

I like AVB but what about Cruijff ?

He + Rosell =
tumblr_ls9dp4N9fX1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Roura :pep: JK :lol:

Anyway serious talk:

-Anyone who voted Bielsa clearly knows nothing about Bielsa. In a time where the squad needs balance and control, you want to hire a raving lunatic to take over??? He's a genius but very unreliable, what he did with Athletic is a perfect example of how inconsistent he is as a coach.
-Luis Enrique seems like the "go to" guy cause he was part of the club and knows the system, etc. but I would want him to have a season with Celta to see how he is first because it's too big of a gamble right now.
-De Boer isn't going to be coming on this short of a notice, not by a long shot. He's a great coach but sadly he's not available.
-Laudrup "seems" like a great candidate but again he's working for Swansea right now and I'm not sure on his availability either.
-AVB is a great manager, don't underestimate him. However he is not a Barca manager, far from it. He's closer to Mourinho style than Barca style play.

All in all we'll find out who it is soon enough, but I'm very sad that Tito relapsed, hope he gets better soon. It'll probably end up being Rubi. In any case, Animo Tito!

Jadentheman

A HUGE NO for Rijkaard.

Why he brought glory for Barca when they were in a mess and he can do it again. He has the team and most of the veterans know him and played under him. He advocates for the possession and his system was evolved by Guardiola.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The rac1 source said it is an outsider, they are usually reliable. If it ends up being Roura or Rubi I'll be very annoyed.

Meitux

Roura i assume theres no chace of the club relying of him as coach.Rubi is the one that worries me,a coach with zero experience for a big club like Barcelona and class players,and the first leauge too

Home of Barca Fans