• Kasper Dolberg (20)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Álvaro Morata (25 ;)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other - reply with Name

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters

Raketa10

Good luck with your logic, Raketa. Mane just scored a goal in Suarez style.

LOL great logic dude! Mane scored a goal in Suarez style goal let’s swap them! :lol: :rofl1:

This is how players should be bought! :facepalm: Maybe you didn’t watch the game but he was playing as a LW!

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lmao looking at this discussion and what everyone says we need in a striker (mobility, decent size, great goalscoring, great linkup play, versatile) Griezmann really would've been perfect for us :lol: :cry:

Zidane82

Lmao looking at this discussion and what everyone says we need in a striker (mobility, decent size, great goalscoring, great linkup play, versatile) Griezmann really would've been perfect for us :lol: :cry:

You've just described Firmino perfectly ... Plus he's more of a team player than Greasyman and hunts down the ball like a crazy guy .. and he's best mates with Couthino -they link up like magic ..

Best of all with Firmino is the way he comes deep , takes the ball so easily and sees the best ball to make ...he's like the forward thinking playmaker for them ... Sadly he's vital for their game and will be difficult to get ....

We ARE Barcelona though ..

khaled_a_d

Sadio Mane is a winger.

We might actually need a winger if we want to play 433, a scoring winger to be specific

A player of Griezmann qualit would have always found a way to fit, but he also occuppies a lot of space that Messi occuppies and the question was always how we will fit both without affecting -or with improving- the dynamics of the team

gasgas

I'd rather play Messi as false 9, sided by Malcolm, Dembele in a dynamic trio making runs left, right and center all day than buy any of those downgrade players (i don't consider any of them to be better than the current Suarez as bad as he is)

BarçaBarça

I want a relatively unknown decent striker to bridge the gap between Suarez and Mbappe.

Mbappe will come to us or Real in 4 years, we need to factor that in.

I'd rather play Messi as false 9, sided by Malcolm, Dembele in a dynamic trio making runs left, right and center all day than buy any of those downgrade players (i don't consider any of them to be better than the current Suarez as bad as he is)

Wouldn't you want Coutinho at the left instead? I agree that it should at least be an experiment for a period.

gasgas

I want a relatively unknown decent striker to bridge the gap between Suarez and Mbappe.

Mbappe will come to us or Real in 4 years, we need to factor that in.

Wouldn't you want Coutinho at the left instead? I agree that it should at least be an experiment for a period.

That is also fine with me

BarçaBarça

For a Suarez replacement I would look at Angel Correa whose contract expires next summer by the way and or Maxi Gomez who is talented and quite similar to Suarez.

I dont think we need a backup striker. If Suarez gets injured then i'd play Messi, Coutinho, Malcom, Dembele or anyone really as a center forward rather than sign some old washed up guy to warm the bench.

8 year deal incoming... :arda:

Correa is a very fine player. But Malcom closed that hole for now, but we should definitely look out for him.

hulinat

8 year deal incoming... :arda:

Correa is a very fine player. But Malcom closed that hole for now, but we should definitely look out for him.

Yeah I dont know. Can Malcom play as a striker/central forward?

This may be an unpopular opinion but I've been watching Correa since he joined Atleti and I rate him very highly. He has a very powerful shot similar to Coutinho's, great dribbler and very pacey. If I were to choose one of Griezmann/Correa to partner Diego Costa in attack, i'd pick Correa and play Griezmann wide.

Home of Barca Fans