18. Robinho
19. Adebayor
20. Lisandro Lopez
21. Zarate
22. Ibišević
23. Janko
24. Petrić
25. Vučinić

Maybe someone of them deserved better placement, but it was really hard choice :)

Lemmi

The Reckoner
If you ask defenders who they dread playing against i'd bet most of them would say Drogba because he is incredibly powerful and also quick (and if you touch him he will fall over). He tortures the best. For me Torres and Villa are almost inseparable because they seem to compliment each other so well.

Don't know how Dule can make a list that long and not include Diego Milito, the guy is a pure goalscorer, his finishing with right, left or head is great and his hold up play is very good too.

J

Jordzibob

Tbh the mere fact that you didnt include Jordinho Masi within this poll makes it completely invalid, we all know he's the best striker in the world and even proved so on Football Manager until Valon cocked the game up.....

So I vote Jordinho Masi.

jamrock

For me the best 3 strikers in the world - at this moment in time - are Torres, Villa and Eto'o. I cannot really separate them.

Yusuf. Torres may not score more for Spain, but I guarantee you one thing ask Del Bosque who out of the two does he want fit and firing for Spain at the world cup and he will say Torres every single time.

Reason being, well a lot of things. He is tall, athletic, can head the ball can run into spaces and is Spain's main man alongside Villa upfront. But Spain would have to change their whole dynamic if Torres were injured for that tournament.

Torres is also younger, at the same level of Villa and can only get better. Whilst Villa for me needed to leave Valencia to reingivorate himself. It is easy to lose your edge at a club with the troubles that Valencia has.

No he would not,get off your liverpool horse for a while, villa is spain's best forward by some distance, what the hell are you guys on, torres as only ever scored more than 25 goals once, if he is their then so is ade, and ade's isnt even WC.

forlan is a better striker then freaking torres.

best strikers in the world currently, is Eto'o,villa and forlan. yes forlan.

when torres has a next 25 goals season then, maybe he should be mention only the likes of villa.

beef-supreme

+1 Jamrock, although I would say Villa, Forlán, Drogba, Eto'o.
Eto'o has lost so much of his clinical finishing and he can't pull something out of nothing (except the CL Final :D:D).
I believe that Ibra will develop into one of the best strikers at Barca. Wouldn't be a Barca fan if I didn't have hope in that ;)

Elite-BkD

If we're talking in terms of the players entire career, the answer obviously has to be Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima. Ruud Van Nistelrooy gets honorable mention.

As for right now, I have to go with Ibrahimovic. He can score from any angle, he's good at long range and in the air, his technical proficiency is astonishing and he's excellent at passing and setting up his teammates.

Home of Barca Fans