• Chelsea

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
No Real please, 4 classicos in one month is too much. And I don't want Shakhtar either. I prefer Schalke.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Inter is only marginally stronger than Schalke and the revenge factors makes up for it.

I would even go so far that a victory over Schalke is less likely than over Inter, but you know ... 95% is lower than 98% ;)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I don't want Shakhtar because if we have to travel to Donetsk for the second leg in three years later we'll have to play against Real. A Barcelona-Donetsk flight takes 4 hours.

F

Flavia

I voted totteham. Then chelsea and man unt for semi and finals, doesn't matter the order. Yes, I want Barça to eliminate all english clubs :p

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'd like to avoid:

Shakhtar - Dark horses, good side and a trip to Ukraine is not fun
Inter - Capable of an upset, not as defensive as last year but more dangerous attacking IMO
Chelsea - Too much revenge from 09, we play they basically every year anyway
Real - We don't need 5 Clasico's this season, my heart can't take it!!

Personally I'd like Man U. They are very average this season, despite being more consistent with a better mentality than Arsenal, they would not test us anywhere near as much I think.

Messi__10

I voted Schalke. I don't like another english club right now since we had arsenal the last time. Inter would also be great, just to get revenge. But Schalke would be nice because they are not that hard and I it would be nice to have another german club against us. I still remember the 4-0 trashing against bayern in camp nou.

mittchan82

I wouldn't mind RM but I'd like to save that for the finals. Inter Milan needs to be put in place for what they've done, then for semi, I'd like to see Chelsea. I'm sick of hearing bullshit comments (not here) about how Barca needs refs to help them win. I want all the hard teams to go against us and our boys can steamroll them.
But on the other hand, I'd like to see easier match ups for Barca :)

C

Carefree

What's with the votes for United? Are people insane?

Probably because they're the most overrated side left in the competition. Defence falls to bits when teams get at them, no midfield to protect them, and the attack is miss/hit at the moment. Walked all over them in 2009, over two legs it'd be even worse.

Schalke are probably everyones first choice, Shakhtar are a dangerous team and a certainty to cause an upset, Spurs' pace on the counter attack could cause Barcelona more problems than both Man Utd and Chelsea (Espesh with no defence), and the teams they'd want to avoid most would be Real Madrid and us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans