Who do you want as Barça manager next season?

Who should be Barça new coach?

• García Pimenta

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Thierry Henry

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Pablo Machín

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Quique Setién

Votes: 29 25.2%
  • Eusebio Sacrístan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Van Bommel

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Mikel Arteta

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Abelardo Fernandez

• Rubi

• Laurent Blanc

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Robert Martinez

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Giovanni Van Bronckhorst

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • None. I want to keep Valverde as manager

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters

viktor_brezdev

I want Lippi, or Wenger tbh they're perfect for Barca

Arsene Wenger:
"Football is still my passion. I 'll come back soon - but I cannot tell you exactly in what capacity."
Unfortunately Bro, we have no chance to come😪, but i am totally agree with you he is a good choice!

FC B

Bielsa would be a dream, he will immediately kick out the lazy players since his system require rhythm, intensity, energy, and stamina (opposite of what we have now), but his temperament won't make ideal for a long term project.

I would approach Pochettino again after the UCL final.

Best manager suited for this kind of football is obviously Klopp, I would approach Klopp first after the UCL final since imo both are as unlikely to come to Barca atm and should just try evrything and move with other targets in case they'll continue to refuse Barca.

abbbs97

Sarri is apparently unsure about his Chelsea future.
We should get him. I think he'd do well here. The only thing I'm concerned about is that he's apparently stubborn on rotations.

clemente

Sarri just left the training angry. The guy is so opposite of Valverde, I want someone like him to get angry at players and tell them how it is. Right now Pique could play beach volleyball in training and EV wouldn't even make an eye contact. Sarri please happen.

abbbs97

Sarri just left the training angry. The guy is so opposite of Valverde, I want someone like him to get angry at players and tell them how it is. Right now Pique could play beach volleyball in training and EV wouldn't even make an eye contact. Sarri please happen.

dude I'm sorry to tell you this but Fuckverde is staying next season so no point in even discussing new manager options anymore.

weloveyuner

It's too bad Xavi didn't retire sooner. Then he would have been learning the trade for the past several years. A few years down the road, he would be the ideal candidate, provided he knows what he's doing.

Home of Barca Fans