• Diagne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patric

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Deulofeu Samper Adama are the only players who have the talent to make it as a starters IMO
Munir/Sandro/Grimaldo are good but I don't think they are that good talent wise and they could make it as squad players like Montoya/Bartra/Motta etc
I still think Deulofeu can make it .but not so sure it will happen here and if the current management aren't interested in bringing him back and developing him here next season then most probably he won't make it to Barca
Halilovic right now is quite underrated by Barca fans ,kid is massively talented and the potential is immense ,dribbling,shooting,passing,vision and scoring .he is very raw and he isn't in a favor situation as he is put in a losing young team at his 1st team abroad .He has big ego but this isn't so bad .What I like most is that he is actually progressing as a player .he isn't the same player he was when he 1st came here and his overall game has improved .if handled correctly I think he can be a superstar in this team
Adama is huge talent .but the holes in his game is huge and the fact that some aspects in his game he might struggle to use in the highest level .he is making huge number of assists but kid is so damn stupid at times ,he is the most curious case of our prospects IMO
As for Samper ,he is sure think to be a long term player .but I am torn whether he will be a long term bench player to Busquets and just squad player after or he could turn into a very good starter
He has the talent ,good speed and vision but I don't see him as a defensively good DM nor as gr8 in controlling the tempo .he will need either one to make it in big here

Frodo_FCB

Samper can make it for sure. I can see Adama and Sandro having a first team chance, especially with all this lack of wingers and the possibility of Pedro leaving this summer. Munir is Lucho's favorite youngster but i was a bit dissapointed with his progress, he is still 19 though. I wont mention any of our defenders, i dont see anything special there.

Home of Barca Fans