Who could replace Xavi?

Who would you like to see as a new Barca manager in case Xavi gets fired?

• De Zerbi

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Thiago Motta

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mourinho

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Michel

• Flick

• Conte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafa Marquez

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Imanol Alguacil

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

^ Well, being a Catalan legend protects yours status unlike any other advantage. See Xavi! :lol:

My first picks:
Klopp
Arteta

Then,
Flick

If all fails:
Argentina Manager
Michel
Tuchel

gregorrin10

Should be Nagelsmann or Klopp (or Arteta, if he'd be willing to leave Arsenal, which I don't think he will), but it's gonna be Michel or Alguacile or even Motta, if we really struck out elsewhere.

Porque

The first question is can we get Klopp, and if we can but he wants a year to refresh (and learn Spanish would be good) then what do we do in the interim?

Can we perform sufficiently with Marquez for a year? Probably not, right.

El Gato

Villarato!
Tuchel looks good as gone

Laporta surely going to go for him if can get him on cheap

Mourinho a fan favourite of course

Devils

To be fair to Hansi Flick, no manager in the world is gonna make something good out of that German team.

Probably will never see a German team as bad as this one again in our lifetimes.

Chomutov

To be fair to Hansi Flick, no manager in the world is gonna make something good out of that German team.

Probably will never see a German team as bad as this one again in our lifetimes.
True. But not only at Bayern but for Germany too his high defensive lines were a huge problem. It will be the same shit Here at Barca. We will get exposed to death. Also Flick has no natural presence that you respect. He is boring, he enters the room and nobody will take notice of that. I am from Germany, I watched him hundreds of times. Not the right one for Barca

FC B

The first question is can we get Klopp, and if we can but he wants a year to refresh (and learn Spanish would be good) then what do we do in the interim?

Can we perform sufficiently with Marquez for a year? Probably not, right.
Klopp is almost certainly not a real possibility atm, not even after a sabbatical. I couldn't care less about an interim manager knowing he would join a year later. But sadly, won't happen.

Neeraj

Will we actually be open to hiring a manager that doesn't speak Spanish? I feel like this club as an institution wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans