Who are the favourites for the PL title?

Who are the favourites?!

• Arsenal FC

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Chel$ea FC

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Manche$ter Citeh

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Others/ I dunno

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
M

Mancs4life

Man.u are the favourites
Good boy:beer2:

Maybe mancs4life PEOPLE ARE CHOOSING US BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKING GOOD SIDE
Yeah, A fucking good side that even couldn't make it into the CL semies I see.
20 years, 0 PL trophies, hilarious.

THAT KICKED YOUR ASS AT OLD TOILET AND TORRES GAVE VIDIC A NEW ARSEHOLE
And you lot got your arses kicked out of the CL, the FA, the title race and Carling cup. how many arseholes for Steven Gerrard anybody?!

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You see red devil I try to be civil and I could easily rip into your manc friend, which I won't, but it would be very easy to.

J

Jordzibob

I would argue that its Liverpool. I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of people saying Man Utd will crumble without Ronaldo, I think they definitely have the players and ability there to fill his role to the extent that he wont be missed as much as Beckham was when he left, plus theres also the fact that players like Keane were winding down in their careers at that point. I dont think Man Utd will win again this year, four times? Its just too much, I think they will have a winding down period, not so successful for maybe two years, not so dramatic as after Beckham left. Honestly, as much as I dislike Liverpool, and I think their squad is poor, just Gerrard, Torres and Alonso, I think that if they make at least one really quality signing this year, I personally think Silva would be a fantastic signing for them. I dont think anyone can really say what will happen at Chelsea, its so unpredictable with them that even Ancelotti who is arguably perfectly suited to their style, could go completely wrong. Arsenal for me just really need to buck up, they need a major signing.....Man City for me will finish fourth this season, hopefully giving Arsenal a kick up the backside. Liverpool for me, their stability for me, they havent lost anyone, their a squad fired up from their loss last year, will win it

Beast

The Observer
You're very touchy about the subject! I think it's obvious to everybody that you have a soft spot for the Stamford Bridge scum, you constantly overhype them and you admit to going apeshit when they lost to us. Sounds like a bluenose to me.
he does sound like a bluenose, spot on CA
Everyone is allowed to make one mistake. That was yours.

Who do you think will win it then MancsWewerespendingmoremoneythanChelskibeforetheybecamerich4life?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mean Mancs4Chelski right?

:lol::lol:

My vote goes to Pool as well.. they will get money this year from selling players and if Rafa is smart he can get cheap players who can do the job , i do believe he will end up buying Negredo and he isn't that worried about Xabi leaving as they have a deal for Aquilani in the process.

I think the difference is Man U still relied on CR to bail them out last year and that will be their weakness , as much as i rate Valencia he is no CR and Nani is a poor man MJ .. unless Man U don't do a major signing (and stop kidding themselves about Owen scoring in Malaysia all stars is different than scoring in Cheslea ) or 2 i don't seem them keeping the title.

Chelsea are getting older.. they don't the money to buy new players and they can't find buyers to the dead wood (over 30 year olds ) they needed new blood and Zhirkov can't do a lot on his own

Arsenal.. Arsenal remind me of the word "Clearance " on a window shop

M

Mancs4life

It's not about bitterness. all English clubs including Poo who are utter cheap idiots- my hatred toward them is because they did cost us a 5 year ban from European competition(no English guy will ever forgive them) - receive Anti-English draws, anti-English refs support, which is unbearable.

You better send a XXX postal card with a bunch of roses to the Norwegian ref for Valentine. he will again do you a favour and knock-out another team for you in quarters or something.

Beast

The Observer
It's not about bitterness. all English clubs including Poo who are utter cheap idiots- my hatred toward them is because they did cost us a 5 year ban from European competition(no English guy will ever forgive them) - receive Anti-English draws, anti-English refs support, which is unbearable.

You better send a XXX postal card with a bunch of roses to the Norwegian ref for Valentine. he will again do you a favour and knock-out another team for you in quarters or something.

Us as in Everton or Liverpool ? since you won jack shit during those 5 years ban so if anyone should complain it's Liverpool & Everton

you are really a bigger fool than originally thought

Miggy

Mr Lover Man

Hard to see how you the English receive anti English draws. They had an all English semi final not so long ago and 3 teams in the last one, the refs obviously aren't doing a good job if they're getting that far. Get over yourself, boy.

M

Mancs4life

Us as in Everton or Liverpool ? since you won jack shit during those 5 years ban so if anyone should complain it's Liverpool & Everton

you are really a bigger fool than originally thought

With that post, you made a fool of yourself.

Us means all English teams including Arsenal, Poo, Toffees, The Toon, Villan, United, etc etc. if you don't know anything you better shut your mouth up and stay in your dark little corner, savvey?!

Another cheap action from Poo fans mug: " during an FA Cup semi-final in 1989 between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest, 96 Liverpool fans died due to overcrowding in what became known as the Hillsborough Disaster. The Sun newspaper published an article entitled "The Truth", in which it claimed that Liverpool fans had robbed and urinated on the dead and had attacked the police" shame on them.

It's not about being a United fan, it's about them behaveing cheap, classless and uneducated all the time.

Beast

The Observer
With that post, you made a fool of yourself.

Us means all English teams including Arsenal, Poo, Toffees, The Toon, Villan, United, etc etc. if you don't know anything you better shut your mouth up and stay in you dark little corner, savvey?!

Another cheap action from Poo fans mug: " during an FA Cup semi-final in 1989 between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest, 96 Liverpool fans died due to overcrowding in what became known as the Hillsborough Disaster. The Sun newspaper published an article entitled "The Truth", in which it claimed that Liverpool fans had robbed and urinated on the dead and had attacked the police" shame on them.

It's not about being a United fan, it's about them behaveing cheap, classless and uneducated all the time.

You mean that same Sun who apologized for that same article due to the false info posted ??

and you are saying "I don't know anything " ..

the only one who get affected by the ban are the champions.. not wanna be champions in that era maybe you were breast fed @ that time but only the league champions were allowed in the CL , same for Cup champions.. u'r such a fool

M

Mancs4life

I really hope you're not suggesting even for a second that the article in The Scum was correct.

Nope to be perfectly honest, because it came out wrong after all and the S*n had to pay for it later. still it changes a little.

You weren't yet born when you were being breast fed?
:lol:

This kid is GENIUS.

Oh dear.......

Oh deary deary me......

Sweetheart I meant I wasn't born by 1964 so I couldn't being a breast fed.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think out of respect for the dead.. hillsbourough should never be brought into an argument.. especially about which club is better.. humans are humans despite which jersey they where..

Home of Barca Fans