Votes: 1 2.2%
  • CdR only

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bismp

I believe that we are getting LaLiga+CDR

IMHO everyone should calm down a little bit about the treble (myself included).At this time of the season,the line between success and total disaster is really thin.We have seen it many times the past few years:
-At 2009/10 season,everyone thought that we would easily beat Inter,but...We got thr double at least
-At 2011/12 season,i recall that every Barca fan was confindent that we would beat Real(and reduce the point difference to 1 point iirc),but we lost at home.Not to mention the Chelsea disaster.That was one of the most sad weeks of my life...
-Even last season,i recall some players making treble statements,a few days before losing to Atleti at the CL,losing the CdR final and starting dropping more and more points in the liga

Don't get me wrong:eek:fc i want the treble and of course there is a serious possibility that we will succeed,but it is better to have low expectations.
×The CL will be really tough.Bayern may not be the 2013 team,but they are really dangerous.And even if we manage to qualify,it is not given that we will get the trophy even against Juve and espwcially RM
×The LaLiga is purely a psychological matter right now.Winning each and every game will get us closer to triumph and boost our psychology.But,if we lose an easy match or even the Atleti game or getting a CL disappointment,will damage the players' psychology severely and cost us the title.
×Finally,regardless of the other competions i think that CdR is a given.We are playing at Camp Noou against a much weaker side.It is almost certain we will win.

In conclusion,it is obvious that the treble is in our hands.But to do so,we must endure a harsh two games a week schedule,and win almost every match,as we can only afford max 1 loss+1 draw/3 draws in CL,possibly one draw at La Liga,and a draw at the CdR.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Winning a treble is not an easy task, but if any team could do it then this team could do it too.

I would like to keep this thread too, to see how many believe our team is good enough to win the treble (more like how many believe we can defeat bayern). Certainly people will change their opinion compared to the starting of the season.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm cautiously optimistic about the treble..

We're not perfect, but we are on fire, injury free (touching wood), solid in defense and prolific in goal scoring, I like our odds.

Devils

There is no reason to not believe we will win the treble.

We've been the best team in every competition so far.

Home of Barca Fans