Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

Which trophies will Barca win in 2014/15?

• Total voters

Schumi

La Liga is probably going to Real Madrid. We have around 30% chance of winning that.

My fantasy is that we win the CL of course, which is the biggest of them all. If we get our form and tactics right then I think we have a more than decent chance at the CL. We are also long overdue some good luck with the draw and how the games pan out in the CL.

L

linetty

La Liga is probably going to Real Madrid. We have around 30% chance of winning that.
Can you reveal the secret of your mathematical genius and tell me how did you calculate that? ;)

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Looking at things realistically I think we will only win the Copa. Real Madrid, Bayern and Chelsea look too strong this season for us to challenge them in the champions league, and La liga also seems unlikely because of the consistency required

Alik

Yeah, maybe Copa Del Rey if we manage to avoid Atletico and Real Madrid...

:lol: @ the Arsenal trophy

Looking at things realistically I think we will only win the Copa. Real Madrid, Bayern and Chelsea look too strong this season for us to challenge them in the champions league, and La liga also seems unlikely because of the consistency required

We can't avoid both Atletico and Real

cuadrocoparey_0-600x380.jpg

DrPepper

We can't avoid both Atletico and Real

cuadrocoparey_0-600x380.jpg

Yes we can, if we lose in this round or the next. :pep:

Nah, so that means we won't win any trophy this season. Not even the Arsenal trophy. We're bad but not that bad to win that one.

L

linetty

Lol, I went with the treble... don't know what I was thinking :lol:

zanela

During summer, my gut feeling wasn't positive for the season ahead, further reinforced by the transfers made (or lack thereof). Nothing's changed.

We could, however, go far in the Copa, depending on how the madrid teams prioritise the comp. The CDR pre-qts and qtrs are played back to back in the month of Jan, which means fatigue could play a role for either teams when they meet us. But its Lucho calling the shots, so you never know.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I think we'll win the Copa :) Sadly I think the scum at Madrid will take La Liga.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
CdR is the most realistic target IMO, La Liga if you're very lucky, though not likely. The first genuinely good side you meet in the CL you'll probably get KO'd, and if you manage to beat one, you'll lose to the next for sure. I don't think the CL should even be a consideration tbh, focus on trying to fluke the league.

Last edited:

Schumi

CdR is the most realistic target IMO, La Liga if you're very lucky, though not likely. The first genuinely side you meet in the CL you'll probably get KO'd, and if you manage to beat one, you'll lose to the next for sure. I don't think the CL should even be a consideration tbh, focus on trying to fluke the league.

I really want us to draw Chelsea this season. Hope you don't find some Shaktar or Juventus before us, so we can have some revenge.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
CdR is the most realistic target IMO, La Liga if you're very lucky, though not likely. The first genuinely side you meet in the CL you'll probably get KO'd, and if you manage to beat one, you'll lose to the next for sure. I don't think the CL should even be a consideration tbh, focus on trying to fluke the league.

That's what everybody said about you lot in 2011-2012 too.

Home of Barca Fans