Which team you prefer to win the Champions League other than Barcelona??

Which team you Prefer to win the CL other than Barca.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ebc_99

Would love to see another Spanish team win it, doesn't really matter which one except Real of course but if I had to pick one it would be Valencia. Have always liked Juventus as well so would like to see them win it soon, they should have more than 2 titles.

I used to really like Bayern as well until they became a direct rival, cheered for them in 2010,12 & 2013 after Barca went out.

Supa Dupa Fly

Valencia CF
nA3rkOw.gif

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Would love to see another Spanish team win it, doesn't really matter which one except Real of course but if I had to pick one it would be Valencia. Have always liked Juventus as well so would like to see them win it soon, they should have more than 2 titles.

I used to really like Bayern as well until they became a direct rival, cheered for them in 2010,12 & 2013 after Barca went out.

I bought a Bayern shirt and painted myself red for the 2012 final, I really didn't want chelshit to win :'(

StarLord

If Atletico were still in it, I would go for them, but as things stand now, it is Barca or bust. This question is null and void.

While Juventus sounds as least bad answer, they would not be worth it imo, moreover, they play in a token league. The same applies to Bayern, plus them winning it would just enhance the grandstanding of their largely annoying fans.

Real Madrid? CR7 another Balon? No way!

Barca or bust.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, this year I don't want any of the other remaining teams to win it. It's like choosing whether to be shot, stabbed, or set on fire.

Visca Barca!

cmsy27

Definitely Juve out of the remaining teams, but if PSG were semi-finalists I would pick them as they are my next favorite team after Barça.

Home of Barca Fans