• Real

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Bayern

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Juventus

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters

mssarm

Bayern! I want our team to beat Bayern over 2 legs(which is very possible). I don't want anyone to argue that we somehow we got lucky with Bayern, that's why I don't want that to be a final game.I want to see Pep at Camp Nou. It will be interesting and emotional game. Juve game will be boring and they will be good match for RM.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We have had very hard draws for 2 seasons now. Give us Juve please. Bayern/RM would be a very hard time for me waiting the game and watching the 2 games.

raskolnikov

Us getting Bayern is the worst scenario. They are favoured over 2 games, its very tough and means Real get the easy route to the final.

Us getting Juve is the most fair outcome considering the draw so far. I also don't mind facing Real now rather than in a final.

DrPepper

As long as Real ain't winning the Champions League, I'm comfortable with any pairing. Would be a disgrace if their team manages to defend the title while the best team in history of football didn't.

Icarium

Lifestealer
After i thought about it for a while, bayern is my choice. It will be so emotional. Real also is fine, i want barca to play both of them. One in semi's and one in finals. It is no fun beating juve and even less fun if we somehow got eliminated by them. It is almost embarrassing.

raedkuwait

i want either bayern or real , cause i hate them both and i am sure
we can knock either of them out over 2 legs if we play like we should.

ebc_99

Juve or Real, if we get Bayern then Madrid are in the final and they can beat anyone in a one off game. If we get Juve then we are strong favourites to make it through, and I would fancy us against Real as well in a two-legged tie. Getting Bayern would mean 2 very tough games for us that might give Real an advantage in the league.

Beating Real in the final would be the greatest moment in Barca's history but losing would be the worst so there would be a lot riding on that game and would be hard to watch.

BBZ8800

As long as Real ain't winning the Champions League, I'm comfortable with any pairing. Would be a disgrace if their team manages to defend the title while the best team in history of football didn't.

Yep. I wrote in the other topic.

CL looked very nice until a few days ago, with Bayern and Real with one foot outside of it.
Now, the situation is very complicated.
And if we get knocked out, some extreme hyping and exaggerating from Madrid media will haunt us in the next few Months/Years.

So, whichever team wins, it will be hailed waaaaay too much by the press and fans:
Some stats:
1. if Barcelona wins the CL, we will be hailed as the absolute kings of the last 10 Seasons with 4 trophies
2. if Bayern wins the CL, they will be the hailed as the European best team over the last few years
-- they would have wins in 2013, 2015 and finals in 2010 and 2012
-- the highest amount of finals in a short period in the last 20-ish years of CL
3. if Real wins it, they will win their 11th trophy
-- they will be the first team since 1989 and 1990 Seasons to win back to back trophies
-- also, if Real wins it, Spanish press will probably hail this success as greater than Barca's success with Pep, because Real needed only 2 years for 2 trophies
(Also, they will make a Goat out of Ronaldo)

BBZ8800

Juve, when is the last time we meet them? 2003?

Yes.
Juventus:Barca 1:1 (Saviola)
Barca:Juventus 1:2 (Xavi)

With audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9q-20wFPX0

Statistically, Bayern, Juve and Real are 3 teams against whom we historically have the weakest head-to-head record :ohmy:
(We have by far the weakest record against Bayern:
-- 1 win for Barca in 8 matches
-- all official matches since 1996' when we played the first match against them:
-- 2:2, 1:2, 0:1, 1:2, 4:0, 1:1, 0:4, 0:3

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans