Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pedro

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

ranjix

Jefecito
Henry has one year left in his contract. He may go to MLS after his contract is over. Which player would you prefer to replace Henry if he leaves for MLS after his contract is over?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Villa or arshavin ok but not possible. WE just cant buy big guns

zanela

They are the only two players who can be a goal scoring threat from the left side and 'll make for a formidable front 3. And, why can't WE buy big guns? We don't 've to do multiple big signings like RM, but we can sure afford one. Besides, big clubs need big talent. It's all good to rely on ur youth teamers but u can't do it always.
Henry was a big signing...remember?

Blaugrana1899

I love the way Pedrito plays on the field. He brings energy, speed and good footwork. I think that is a great choice. I think he is much better then Bojan.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I'd love to see Agüero, Arshavin or Ribéry replacing Henry. They seem to be too expensive though.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Villa Villa Villa! He could play the role just fine. Can't believe noone voted Mata, he's much more of a goal threat than Silva. Pedrito is awesome but I still wouldn't say he's ready to be our out and out LW yet.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Henry, after a nice dinner with Pep, is the best replacement for Henry. We already see the improvement after new year's eve!

Home of Barca Fans