Which National Team do you support?

What national team do you support?

• The team of your nationality (you were born/live there, or have ancestry from there)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters

Guardian

Bu....rkina!

Fucko Faso!
I'm a chauvinistic pig and support only my country. Can't support any other teams.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I know we all support our respective countries but I tell you I would be very happy if an African team won it. I think this is feasible as teams like Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Cameroon would pose challenges to any country.

J

jari_litmanen

I support Finland, but we have never been in euro or wc :sad: So I support Spain because of Barca players. :iniesta::puyol::busquets::xavi::pique:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I support Finland, but we have never been in euro or wc :sad: So I support Spain because of Barca players. :iniesta::puyol::busquets::xavi::pique:

Welcome to the forum JM! When I saw your nick and the thread title it was hard to guess which team you support ;)
Litmanen was such a good player in Ajax, what do you think happened to him in Barca?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I support Iran but since they never make it to the WC because of their idiotic style of play I support whichever team that has Barcelona players in it. Even Iceland.

J

jari_litmanen

Welcome to the forum JM! When I saw your nick and the thread title it was hard to guess which team you support ;)
Litmanen was such a good player in Ajax, what do you think happened to him in Barca?

I think the main reason was that he suffered lot of injuries. Second reason was new coach who didin´t like Jari at all...

TheMessiShow

Welcome to the forum as well.
I love Finns even though I've only met one.
I hope you have a good time here.

Anyways, I am liking the results we are getting here. As of this post it is 60/40 for nationality.
I've had friends who just hated the idea of my not rooting for my country, which in reality is not true, just both my countries (I am a Chinese Canadian) don't do very well outside of the training ground! Although I think they are just sore losers because I supported the winning team during Euros, mind you I was with Spain since a few months after Germany 06.

PaulFCB

Banned
Of course I support Romania even though it sucks for a while.
My favorites in Europe were always Spain though I really loved The Netherlands in the 90's and 2000.
I supported US National Team very much at the WC since I also grew up over there in that crap of a country where not even 1% knew before I left about soccer ( mostly immigrants did, most of my friends came from ex-Yugoslav countries, but not immigrants, more sons of a bitches *cough* diplomats working there ). Natural to support a country especially in 2002 just 2 years after leaving NY. Also Italy is like my second birth country, even though in football they might not just be favorites I still like them as a country and even though the fascist idiots who can't make a difference between Romanian and Indian Originated Minorities they as a country and population are quite close to us when speaking about way of life, language, origins, habits and nonetheless as fascist as we are :lol:.

reiniksrobis

Munichmaniac
I'm latvian and I support Latvia, but I like Germany and France too. But Latvia is and will be #1 in my heart. I don't miss any home match for our national team! But since Latvia is not as strong to compete in each World cup or Euro, I'm used to support Germany and France when Latvia don't play!

Home of Barca Fans