Which international team has the most star players ?

Which team has the most stars ?

• Spain

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Argentina

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • England

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

• Brazil

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Germany

• Portugal

• Total voters

kkkkasd

Which international team has the most star players based on just individual quality, not the chemistry of the player with the team itself, just individual quality.

X

xaviniesta

I don't like the word 'Star' very much. So my vote goes to Portugal.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Spain of course..but I would want to vote also for Argentina,only because of Messi..he's more than 10 Spain stars:D.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Close call between Spain and Argentina, but Spain have more defensive talent, so I chose them.

Guardian

I couldn't understand the term "stars". Does it mean "popular players" or it goes for "talented & good players"? Because England, thanks to the media and the English language being a global one, have more big name players in comparison to Germany, but Germany have the better talents now. English players are even as popular as the Spanish ones, although they won nothing in the last few decades.

There is another thing - the time. You are talking about now, or in general? Brazil may look colourless right now, without big names such as Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, R.Carlos or Romario, but who knows? Neimar, Hulk and co could raise and win them the WC at home.

The biggest name in football right now are concentrated in Spain (Xavi), Argentina (Messi) and Portugal (C. Ronaldo ). Spain has got the most maybe, as Real Madrid and Barcelona are the best teams and biggest names in Europe and they are the World champions.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I'm surprised no one here has said brazil, duh! Obviously
Nowadays, spain has the most stars, and argentina has the biggest star.
Brazil's got some good prospects, but not so many stars as spain.

Home of Barca Fans