Which CB should we pursue?

Which CB should we pursue?

• Total voters

Muttu

Thiago Silva seems out of reach and Marquinhos just signed for PSG, so which CB do you think we should make a move for, who would be the best fit for us?

Muttu

white-kid-dance-club.gif

F

Flavia

Ramos is not realistic. It's immensely easier to get Thiago Silva, than Ramos.

I don't know who to vote anymore. I like Vertonghen, but I also don't think it will happen. The new coach could want a new rising cb, rather than an experienced one.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I'm sure the new manager will have a wishlist of one or two players to get and I'm sure one will be a new defender.

For instance if AVB was to be the new manager, I'm sure he would want to bring Vertonghen with him.

I think the new manager will be Lucho.

Muttu

Ramos is not realistic. It's immensely easier to get Thiago Silva, than Ramos.

I don't know who to vote anymore. I like Vertonghen, but I also don't think it will happen. The new coach could want a new rising cb, rather than an experienced one.

I knew i forgot someone :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Have to wait and see whos in charge, tito it seemed didnt rate hummels.. this new guy might :blush:

Went with Luiz mainly cause hes been linked with a move away, hes good on the ball and actually surprised me during the confederations cup, although i guess he was along side Silva.

I like Vertonghen too, really messed up a year ago by not pushing extra for him or Silva :unsure:

Out of the players available, not really sure who can fix our defensive problems :lol:

edit; the new manager might like someone from his former club?

Last edited:

poltergeist

I voted Luiz. He'd fit in here like an ass does a bucket...I'd rather him than Silva. He's just the CB we need. But he seems an unrealistic target.

I think we should try and get Sebastien Bassong of Norwich

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Even though David Luiz played excellent at the confed cup, he still has toooo many flaws.
He is easily exposed when playing for Chelsea..

He really needs a leader, a Thiago Silva like next to him for him to perform well.

Home of Barca Fans