Which bicycle kick goal was better, Ibra's or Mexes'?

Ibra or Mexes?

• Total voters

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Mexes was great...although he felt were the goal was (probably) you can never be sure where it will go.
Ibra's was just genius/talent: yes the keeper was out of his goal but that was what made ibra's attempt so great: he saw an opportunity (he looked), reacted and delivered...from that angle and so fast. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

I love you.

Mexes's kick hasn't got as much surprise element(for the audience) as did Zlatman's... coz in D, when some one chests a ball down you immediately expect him to go for the over-head. At least you wouldn't really be hugely surprised if some one does that after a chest down.

Zlatman's shot was clearly tougher... You know it was not only a volley but it was a shot sending the ball opposite to his run!!
When was the last time you saw a player scoring from a volley, sending the ball against his run all the time by attempting an over-head kick!? That's right, Zlatman's goal is unique! Mexes's, as awesome as it is, isn't!!

Some people are pointing out that Zlatman's kick was into open net, thereby declaring it less credible... But then when a player is attempting an over-head, little does he consider about the keeper's positioning, it's all about the surprise element & testing the keeper's instincts. HE's JUST AIMING INTO THE DARK, going for an audacious attempt! If it ends up in goal, he looks cool; if not, he looks a total fool!!
So IMO it doesn't really matter that Hart wasn't in his position.

Considering these points... Zlatman's goal > Mexes's goal. Not at all downplaying Mexes's finish btw, top drawer stuff that one

I love you even more.

Doobs

The Messiah
Mexes for me. CL match, almost outside the box, weird angle for a bicycle, keeper in goal, brilliant chest control, even better strike, not even a striker.

Que Golaso.

Sergio

Sergison
Only one of these gols had any value, and it was the Frenchman's. Not really interested in what this Ibrahimoc (sp?) character does to entertain himself in meaningless charity matches or whatever that was, reminds me of that Japanese kid that used to do keep-up tricks for HT entertainment.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
My favorite thing about Ibra's is what people already mentioned. He was running one way, turned around, ran back and with absolutely no control of the ball just hit it home. Mexes is perhaps the more important one but who cares?

Sergio

Sergison
Mexes is perhaps the more important one but who cares?
:zzz: You do know football is a COMPETITIVE sport right? Or do you consider Pepsi commercials to be the best football you have ever seen, or maybe a gol you scored with Fifa13 on your xbox.

Alik

Ibra's was more "athletic". It had more impact on me. I want to prefer Mexes' goal, but I just liked Ibras more.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ibrahimovic's attempt was very impressive and although it looked technically superior thanks to his kung-fu skils one simple fact remains - There was no goalkeeper.

For Mexes, there was and it was almost as far out as Ibra's, so i've voted for Mexes.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
wtf are you saying? ibra's was from like 40 meters and he didnt even control the ball he just turned his body and shot it in the air and even more he drived the ball into the corner.

It was about 5 metres further away than Mexes

Edman

Definitely Ibra's. Yes the keeper was out of his goal, but from that range it's impossible to score like that if the keeper is on his line. Also, the height at which he kicked the ball was crazy, and with no first touch.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Only one of these gols had any value, and it was the Frenchman's. Not really interested in what this Ibrahimoc (sp?) character does to entertain himself in meaningless charity matches or whatever that was, reminds me of that Japanese kid that used to do keep-up tricks for HT entertainment.

:D <3

Home of Barca Fans