Which allas logo do you prefer

• Orange

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

goope

I prefer the classic blue one.
I think the orange one is too distracting because it's an alarm colour and it's too big.

It's strange, I realised that I prefer the allas videos with the blue logo just because I dislike the orange one so much that it affects my oppinion about the whole video :lol:

gingerless

they both suck imo, orange/yellow is better than blue but i prefer some sort of faded white (water-like) colour. sort of like ones you see on tv channel logos

goope

Interesting. The first one who claims he likes the orange one. Could you - and anybody else who prefers orange - tell me why? I'd really like to get an explaination because I dislike the orange one so much that I really can't think of a single argument why anybody would prefer the orange one :lol:
Allas, if you read this: let me tell you that I think abual3bed1 speaks for all of us. So keep up the good work - especially your explaination videos & the good music you use.

gingerless

well the blue one just looks like something you come up with on a powerpoint slide... it just looks cheap and is an eyesore as it stands out completely from the atmosphere of the video(s) the orange and yellow is also not to my liking but at least it's more subtle and doesn't have a shitty blue box behind the lettering

M

mitkoa7x

I dont care, as long as he delivers the vids he has been delivering :thumbsup2:

Home of Barca Fans