What should happen with Alexis in the summer?

What should happen with Alexis in the summer

• Keep playing him a lot and hope he find form.

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Sell him

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • Loan him

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Keep him at Barcelona but only as a sub and in Copa matches until he improves.

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters

Paganinisrvnge

Unless Alexis does something very special in the next 3 months, something has to happen or else he will be a detriment to the team. What do you guys think should happen?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I love his heart and determination.....but the end product doesn't cut it =\. We splashed big bucks on him and he hasn't performed nearly as well as people hoped. Unless he completely changes things around and scores us the winner in the CL final....I think we should sell him =\.
Poor lad...I feel bad even thinking it lol.

greatmanlaw

his form this season has been very disappointing.....i think we should excuse him for this season and give him a chance again for next season

King Leo

Banned
All the weight is dumped on Messi because we lost Villa for a over a year and Alexis has proved on numerous occasions that's he's not a dependable striker worth 37million. He was brought in because we couldn't afford Aguero and Neymar was not available. This summer we should correct history and get aguero, sell Alexis and unfortunately say good bye to Villa with a big thank you. I'm not for getting Neymar.

Garrus

You can only demand a sell or a loan when you think you have reliable alternatives that you can count on them, Specially in big games, Tello isn't such one, Not yet anyway, Cuenca is the same story, What you all want for tito to get rid of him, Cross his fingers and just hope that the youngsters rise up to the occasion next season, We'll that's a big risk isn't, Specially for a team that is demanded to win a treble every season, I don't see why tito will put himself in such a tight spot, It wouldn't make sense.
Like 'Deco 20' said, He should be given another season, Weather he'll find his form again or give depth for the squad until tello and cuenca develop more, Are all good enough reasons to keep him around.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You can only demand a sell or a loan when you think you have reliable alternatives that you can count on them, Specially in big games, Tello isn't such one, Not yet anyway, Cuenca is the same story, What you all want for tito to get rid of him, Cross his fingers and just hope that the youngsters rise up to the occasion next season, We'll that's a big risk isn't, Specially for a team that is demanded to win a treble every season, I don't see why tito will put himself in such a tight spot, It wouldn't make sense.
Like 'Deco 20' said, He should be given another season, Weather he'll find his form again or give depth for the squad until tello and cuenca develop more, Are all good enough reasons to keep him around.

Well regardless of whether or not the youngsters are fully ready, they are still better and more ready than Alexis. If we give the youngsters a chance instead of Alexis, there is little doubt they will perform better than he has. I don't understand why it's considered risky to give younger players a chance but it's absolutely fine to hand playing time to someone who is garbage 99% of the time. We have a LOT of depth on the wings and getting rid of Alexis doesn't change that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Tello has performed much better than Alexis given the little playing time he has received yet still you say that Alexis is the more reliable option. Cuenca just got back from an injury so I can't really say much for him yet. Deulo's been phenomenal so far this season and definitely deserves promotion next season. Alexis, however, has consistently pulled out horrible performances. The youngsters that we have could do very well to rotate and share playing time so I don't see the reason to keep Alexis as a "safe option"

Paganinisrvnge

Even with the possible exits of both Villa and Alexis, there will still be depth.

First choice front 3 will still be:

Pedro - Messi - Iniesta

subs will be Tello, Cuenca, Deulofeu.

I don't think both Villa and Alexis will leave. If one of them stays, there will be plenty of depth. No need for a new attacker. Although I wouldn't mind someone(not Neymar) being brought in after a quality CB and new GK are brought in.

Garrus

Tello has performed much better than Alexis given the little playing time he has received yet still you say that Alexis is the more reliable option. Cuenca just got back from an injury so I can't really say much for him yet. Deulo's been phenomenal so far this season and definitely deserves promotion next season. Alexis, however, has consistently pulled out horrible performances. The youngsters that we have could do very well to rotate and share playing time so I don't see the reason to keep Alexis as a "safe option"
Better in terms of what?, It certainly isn't overall, It's just by goals, In almost all other aspects he's inferior to alexis, Can tito rely on him against i don't let's say real madrid!, Oh wait we did see that, It wasn't a pretty sight, And i don't think anyone will want to see it again, The only reason we aren't seeing the real scale of tello's shortcomings is because tito doesn't give him much playing time, Which is exactly the point!, And since when gerard was ready for promotion and playing time, I'm must have been sleeping when that was announced, Again with big bold statements from your part in an attempt to force your argument.
This brings me to the final part of my post, And the most significant, Forget about what i said above, I just want to know this, If sanchez is really useless, 99% garbage like you claim, With nothing but consistently horrible performances and tello is the 'obvious' better player, How come he's getting more playing time than tello?, It can't be just to justify his price tag, That's just bullocks, I don't remember giving the likes of chygrynskiy or Keirrison playing time to justify their price, And i certainly don't see tito giving Song more playing time to justify the 19 million spent on him, That's just nonsense so it can't be the reason, which leaves us with only two possible ones, Either apparently tito is an incompetent coach that doesn't know what he's doing, Or he's just flat out biased toward sanchez, I don't know, Maybe because he's a Udinese fanboy, Or he has a Chilean decent that we don't know about, Alexis could be bribing him to give him his 'undeserved' playing time, He is a wealthy footballer after all.

Meitux

i suppose people who have faith in him think that everybody who votes to sell him are fanboys........

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It certainly isn't overall, It's just by goals

That's what we, or at least I, want from our wingers. Goals> workrate in my book. I mean, Messi is probably our most important player and in some games he walks around more than he runs but it's not too important because he still manages to score a brace.

Home of Barca Fans