What position do you play?

What position do you play?

• Total voters

FinCulé

I have a friend who used to play there as well. I think he is playing for some team called FC Kiffen or something now

FC Kiffen isn't anymore in that league. I haven't heard about the club for some time. I wonder if the entire club is existing any more...

It would be so fantastic to play for Barca some day but that is just impossible.

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
I play CM for sunday league team.

I have to play the sort of Xavi role and maintain possession of the ball as well as being the primary playmaker. I hate it. I'm more naturally an Iniesta where i like to run with the ball and split a defence open but the coach likes to play one DM who is a disrupter (Mascherano type), one who is a deep lying playmaker (me!) and another CM who is box to box. He also doesn't like people taking more than 3 touches of the ball..

S

SmileyBoy

i use to play Central defense, but iam also good as defensive midfielder

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I've never played Football, never understood the concept of 20 people, excluding the goal keepers for most of the game, chasing a plastic sack filled with air around a plot of grass like headless chickens for 90 minutes, sometimes longer! Wow...just wow.

I prefer the faster tempo of Chess to be honest. If I could pick a piece on the board, it would be the Queen...obviously.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans