Wesley Sneijder

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I usually don't wish for injuries even to rival players, but that news makes me a happy man

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Yea for sure. It seems Inter media was more concerned on spreading the news rather than his actual condition. Looks like a big Hoax by Mou.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I think he will play, even with pain injection... If not starter, than as a sub for sure..

But it is not mind game by Mourinho, he was subbed at the end of HT vs Atalanta, he was limping and swearing. The test showed he has serious injury, but i still believe he will play, he is a fighter and mourinho doesn't really has a choice..

If he is out, Pandev can take his place, but again, who will take Pandevs? Qauresma? :D Well, maybe Harry Potter can make some magic on you :lol:

Olsend

If Sneijder will be off then I am almost sure Inter will park a bus and play only on counter attacks. Maicon sending balls from back to front line, how pathetic that would be.

Galning

They are going to park the bus with or without Sneijder, and they have every right to do so.
I'm pretty sure he'll play, this is just some more Mourinho bs.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
You guys know that Mourinho's players could get injured too, right? :lol:

LOL, right... :lol:

Really, as I said, Sneijder IS injured, but i am confident he will play. He is too damn important for us, and he is a fighter, even with pain injections he will play.. He was subbed vs Atalanta before the HT, and he was limping and swearing, that says everything...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
that is so very risky with the world cup coming and would be very foolish for him to play, Iknow all about pain injections and if anything it will only make it worse... but I dont know all the details of the injury, but remember what happened to the players wenger threw onto the field against us///

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
MILAN - As planned, Wesley Sneijder underwent a series of medical tests today following the injury sustained at the end of the first half of Inter-Atalanta. The Dutch midfielder has strained the rectus femoris muscle in his left leg.

There you go.. From Inter.it.

Galning

What did I say, he's traveling to Barcelona after all.
Although the medical staff is "not completely sure" if he will play :rolleyes:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
All team will travel, Jose wants them United..

Balotelli will travel, Santon will travel although he had operation on his knee, Staknovic will travel although he is suspended... So everything is the same, although Wes will probably play, he was today training, separately, but still, training.

It wasn't mind game by Mourinho, why everything must be mind game for you? :rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans