We have sunk like the titanic

FinBarcelonafan

******* sick of our dead weight. Bartomeu watching you.

Contracts signed with Pique, Busi, Alba, Pjanic, Umtiti, and Roberto.

Probably more names I forgot

Nazario1985

Some people still don't understand that the viewer/followership which influences everything is mostly carried by superstars not the clubs anymore.

MTL_Barca

The worst part is the club won't even save money. Honestly at this point i couldn't care less if we just get 4th playing a young squad that could maybe grow into a new team ready to be reinforced when finances look a bit better again...

But no, Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele, Umtiti etc are still here earning a fortune for absolutely nothing. Won't win shit and finances still messed up, incredible!

Fuck Bartomeu for what he did to this club.

Laplacian

Torn over who to follow in the PL for next season. Watching Grealish in City might be a revelation, but City games tend to be boring. Curious to see how United holds up, but it'll be same old same old with Ole. Chelsea? Unless they're getting a striker they won't be worth a watch. Arsenal, nah. Spurs, nah.

PhilS

I don't blame any of the players who signed those huge contracts, and who are insisting that they be paid in full. Careers are short in this sport.

The club (the former management) bet that the huge revenue stream would be available to fund the enormous wages. The club was run for the benefit of the players and the attempted benefit of the fans, rather than as a rational business. Oops.

Sterlingfan2000

Torn over who to follow in the PL for next season. Watching Grealish in City might be a revelation, but City games tend to be boring. Curious to see how United holds up, but it'll be same old same old with Ole. Chelsea? Unless they're getting a striker they won't be worth a watch. Arsenal, nah. Spurs, nah.

Watch arsenal , their games are hilarious and scream Arteta out and watch AFTV

klc123

I don't blame any of the players who signed those huge contracts, and who are insisting that they be paid in full. Careers are short in this sport.

The club (the former management) bet that the huge revenue stream would be available to fund the enormous wages. The club was run for the benefit of the players and the attempted benefit of the fans, rather than as a rational business. Oops.

You're delusional if you think this club has been run for anyone's benefit besides the board and their stakeholders. Not for the players, and certainly not for the fans.

FC B

...and we'll go on sinking further with the like of players we have that offer little but earn colossal wages while Messi is gone.

Horatio

You're welcome
We'll sink so far we end up surfacing in Australia. It will work out in the end. Get in!

Honestly, don't know what the antipode is for Barcelona.

Barcilliant

We certainly could end up bankrupt. Laporta calls a press conference. Says we are broke and can't operate anymore.
I can see some Sheikhs swooping in and buying the club though. It would be a unique opportunity for them. People can say what they want but the club has history and is unique in its own way. There are tough times ahead though.

Home of Barca Fans