WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

CatalinR10

messi is playing next to amateurs in the offensive line , how can u start this game shit and unknown players like benedeto . Thought Sampaoli would be a big improvement but he's dumb as fuck

Total-Football

the worst decision he has taken his entire life was playing with argentina instead of spain.. but i don't believe in patriotism so maybe he does

xXKonan

I really don't get it.

a team like Argentina right now is not in a lock in position WC wise and can still miss it real easily. Sampaoli tries to be cute with playing the likes of Benedetto over the likes of Icardi,Dybala and even Higuain. like come on dude.

Jesus christ.

Horatio

You're welcome
Paraguay won! Argentina is out almost...

Paraguay winning doesn't matter. They are still behind Argentina. Argentina still needs to win against Ecuador.

Actually, Paraguay winning could help Argentina, because now Colombia are pressured to win against Peru.

Looked at the standings and this is still Argentina's to lose. Because Peru will play Colombia and they can't advance both if Argentina wins in Quito.

El Flaco

2cfnOWc.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I only hope Argentina's exit will not affect Messi too much that it will affect his morale and motivation when playing for us.

Total-Football

i'm too tired to calculate please someone clears it up for me. Provided that argentina wins vs equador, would they still be dependent on others to secure fifth place ?

Home of Barca Fans