WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not played well but he's taken more responsibility than Dybala or Icardi. The more I see of Messi and Dybala together, the more I'm convinced it won't work. The formation itself doesn't look too bad, they just need a bit more from the forwards.

What responsibility?

Dybala passed twice to him and he crossed to the keeper.

Messi the same passing to him and ADM wasting it.

Icardi running a lot off the ball, moving around, but not getting the ball with the defence packing him and Di Maria being a FUCKING RETARD

Chainsaw

Killahead
He's not played well but he's taken more responsibility than Dybala or Icardi. The more I see of Messi and Dybala together, the more I'm convinced it won't work. The formation itself doesn't look too bad, they just need a bit more from the forwards.

Dude it's just the first time EVER they play together! What do you expect?? Uruguay is very compact in the back. Plus, that Argentina midfield is crap. The brightest part of that midfield is Di Maria and he's not very bright.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude it's just the first time EVER they play together! What do you expect?? Uruguay is very compact in the back. Plus, that Argentina midfield is crap. The brightest part of that midfield is Di Maria and he's not very bright.

Need Paredes and Pastore in for Biglia and Pizzarro

Also Gaitan better than Di Maria on the left. Di Maria only useful for Arg on the right side.

Home of Barca Fans