WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

F

FlaFCB

[tw]846771578713133058[/tw]

[tw]846758205439053826[/tw]
Correa replaces Messi.

BarcaVillain

Got a bit of sympathy with this one for the players out there, they're literally having to pick their moments to sprint and when not to. Two things I don't have sympathy for though. Firstly, what on earth is that team selection. Secondly, Ever Banega. I don't see it. He's absolutely useless, though gives the impression in his attitude and body language he thinks he's the don.

F

FlaFCB

Brazil was garbage before getting a good coach too. Players haven't changed much. But Argentina have no money to pay a good coach,

Messi983

Brazil was garbage before getting a good coach too. Players haven't changed much. But Argentina have no money to pay a good coach,

While I agree that Bauza is a problem I also think players are much bigger problem for Argentina compared with Brazil. Brazil have a better and more balanced squad overall.

I would take Sabella back, don't think he was actually that bad. But they just need someone who would write off washed up and useles players like Higuain and Di Maria and give a chance to youngsters.

F

FlaFCB

While I agree that Bauza is a problem I also think players are much bigger problem for Argentina compared with Brazil. Brazil have a better and more balanced squad overall.

I would take Sabella back, don't think he was actually that bad. But they just need someone who would write off washed up and useles players like Higuain and Di Maria and give a chance to youngsters.
That's their problem, they won't let go of players like di Maria. ARG need to rejuvenate the squad. Bauza won't do it.

Home of Barca Fans