WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Norway a goal behind after 10 min, against freakin Aserbadjan. Høgmo, get the fuck out of here.

Some friends asked if I'd join the San Marino game. I think it's better to save my money as I'm not confident this team will win against even that lmao

Morten

Some friends asked if I'd join the San Marino game. I think it's better to save my money as I'm not confident this team will win against even that lmao

San Marino hasnt won an official game since 2004 i believe, surely even we cant lose against them?

DonAK

San Marino hasnt won an official game since 2004 i believe, surely even we cant lose against them?

I think a draw might happen.

I think a lot of this got to do with the mentality here too. I was at the Germany game and in the 2nd half, we barely were in their half until the last few minutes and guess what.......people were applauding the team like they scored....

for getting a fucking corner :facepalm: :lol:

Morten

I think a draw might happen.

I think a lot of this got to do with the mentality here too. I was at the Germany game and in the 2nd half, we barely were in their half until the last few minutes and guess what.......people were applauding the team like they scored....

for getting a fucking corner :facepalm: :lol:

Yeah, i heard some people who thought we did well against Germany overall, the fuck?
Btw, he have more corners and possession than Aserbadjan, i guess the same people think we are doing well today too.

DonAK

Yeah, i heard some people who thought we did well against Germany overall, the fuck?
Btw, he have more corners and possession than Aserbadjan, i guess the same people think we are doing well today too.

Could barely hold the ball five seconds. Had one good moment with the King chance which he should've scored IMO. Such bad first touch and ball retention skills will get you nowhere. Even when you get the chance to counter, a shit first touch will ruin it.

I don't know about this game as I'm not watching it, but even if the coach is changed, nothing will change with players like this playing an integral role in the National Team.

Look at Denmark and Sweden. Players who are comfortable with the ball. That's why they've done better. Sure Norway had a good time in the 90s with Drillo Football(hoofball), but they've failed to develop.....just like a certain other nation who has done nothing of significance since 1966. You know who.

Morten

Could barely hold the ball five seconds. Had one good moment with the King chance which he should've scored IMO. Such bad first touch and ball retention skills will get you nowhere. Even when you get the chance to counter, a shit first touch will ruin it.

I don't know about this game as I'm not watching it, but even if the coach is changed, nothing will change with players like this playing an integral role in the National Team.

Look at Denmark and Sweden. Players who are comfortable with the ball. That's why they've done better. Sure Norway had a good time in the 90s with Drillo Football(hoofball), but they've failed to develop.....just like a certain other nation who has done nothing of significance since 1966. You know who.

We have crappy players, sure, and we basically dont have a striker that is even worth mentioning. That said, Høgmo pretty much has the worst stats ever for the NT, he is part of the problem. It is certainly possible to do better than this. Teams of similiar "quality" outperforms us these days

Morten

I expect NFF to be stupid as usual and let Høgmo continue, then we win 2-1 against San Marino and everything is fine and well again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Uh....what? No they are not, they are shit, its just that we are worse.

Hehe. I was just taking the piss. I'm trying to not get too angry these days with our NT as I expect nothing from them. Anything else would be very stressful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange, Azerbejdžan coach Prosinečki (Croatia and Barca man btw.) never looked like a good coach (was a master midfielder though).

Capitan Puyol

I remember that Norway had played good football in the last EC campaign, when they were in the same group with (my) Bulgaria. Beating Croatia 2-0, but fucked up the last match against Italy. Then in the play-offs they were eliminated by Hungary.

P.P. The coach was Hogmo then.

BerkeleyBernie

Mertens assist to Hazard at 1:37. Amazing assist, great finish. Great playmaker, wasted at Napoli. Glad he got a chance to start with Hazard instead of subbing for him; good move by Martinez.

Home of Barca Fans