WC Qualifers 2018 - Europe

Zebulun

Fuck Bartomeu, Fuck Rosell, fuck lucho! look at this spanish team. you add messi to this style and you never lose.

Neeraj

Really does hurt to see Isco becoming what a lot of us knew he would become - world class. I've loved the way he plays since I first saw him at Malaga; he had talent oozing out from him. Why we wouldn't go for him, especially considering his stature and play style (the dreaded Barca DNA), is mind boggling to say the least.

Not Asensio, not Kroos, letting Isco go to Mierda is the greatest regret for me.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Imagine if we had gotten isco and kept Thiago. We would be killing it.

Yeah that would have been great, but we should forget about if this and if that. Gone is gone. The scouting team should do their job properly and I'm sure they will find new talents around the world. Ofc if the Barca board stop their money laundering stuff in Brazil, and as the result stop offloading garbage in this club anymore.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Turkey-Croatia on Tuesday. [MENTION=20218]Origami[/MENTION]

Btw. We are playing today too as yesterday's match was postponed due to heavy rain.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will hardly have rest and have to travel so it could be tough. If we play like today Turkey is very much in with a shot.

Morten

God National breaks are so bleedy boring, cant wait for it to be over so i can watch club football again.
Its all well and good for most people, but when your own NT is rubbish its just a waste of time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Spain is favorite along with Germany and France next year?

I honestly think there are seven contenders for the world cup. For me France are my tip but there is Spain, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Belgium and one from Portugal/Chile/Italy.

For me it's the most open world cup of modern times.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sampaoli knows how to play tournaments and win so Argentina might be up there if they improve. Belgium has no chance.

Home of Barca Fans