Wayne Rooney

Jenks

I seem to remember something similar just before they sold Ronaldo. It's like "not for sale" is actually code for "for sale".

I

instinct

English club Man United have let Barcelona know that they are willing to hold talks on a transfer of forward Wayne Rooney (27). [sport]

Dragon

22 goals and 14 assists for the whole of this season isn't to bad, but he's been dipping in goals, previous season before this one he had 37, in 2009 he had 40.. I think he was rubbish at the World Cup and when he came back he only had 17 s but to be fair he had 16 assists which isn't to bad. But I rather have someone more consistant in form, wouldn't mind Rooney here though.

Last edited:
I

instinct

22 goals and 14 assists for the whole of this season is to bad, but he's been dipping in goals, previous season before this one he had 37, in 2009 he had 40.. I think he was rubbish at the World Cup and when he came back he only had 17 s but to be fair he had 16 assists which isn't to bad. But I rather have someone more consistant in form, wouldn't mind Rooney here though.

As a midfielder :pep:

Zuess99

This is great.
-A player who can hold up play infront
-Make alves crosses useful and not wasteful
-be a threat while we taking corners
-player who will shoot outside the box
-Who technique is not that for a striker.
-messi to move back to left .

Neymar - rooney - messi
Dare these teams defend deep!

Zuess99

Why are we turning into real madrid? Rosell wanting his own galactico project while Madrid is buying talent?

How on earth is getting rooney a madrid move? He is a player that wants to leave united and we are interested in inquiring his services .
Don't count neymar .
Yes we might not make the best moves when it comes to transfers in the past but in no way do we go one a ridiculous shopping spree almost every season.

Barcilliant

How on earth is getting rooney a madrid move? He is a player that wants to leave united and we are interested in inquiring his services .
Don't count neymar .
Yes we might not make the best moves when it comes to transfers in the past but in no way do we go one a ridiculous shopping spree almost every season.

Rooney is not required. He wont fit in football wise. He wont learn the culture, the language etc. He is a luxury player-similar to Cesc. We all know that hasn't turned out so great.

Home of Barca Fans