Wayne Rooney

Falcao

He should be bench maestro.. His form is soo poor, I wonder what the hell is he still doing in first team.. But he earns 300k/week, captain of the team, so I guess he must be a starter though he is shit currently.. I smell trouble in United.. He will moan when Mourinho benches him and United will have their very own "Casillias-Mourinho" story..
Difference is Rooney is nowhere near as popular with United fans as Casillas was with Real Madrid fans at the time.

I'm hoping under Mourinho that he can have a good season.

Jenks

He's definitely past his best, that said, I don't expect him to be as poor under Mourinho as he was under LVG. He'll probably play a Lampard style role and then fill in as a #9 when Ibrahimovic is rested.

Nucky

Difference is Rooney is nowhere near as popular with United fans as Casillas was with Real Madrid fans at the time.

I'm hoping under Mourinho that he can have a good season.

Yes but still I can just see how Mou-Rooney will have a fall out.. It's Mourinho's little tradition..

Jenks

I can't see it happening with Rooney. He'll just sit back and collect his money. He only needs 5 goals to become United's top scorer.

Nucky

If I remember correctly, in SAF last season they have some trouble with Rooney.. Didn't he demand transfer request after Moyes took over? He will be quiet yes till he is starter, but what if Mourinho benches him for a few games? It could mean trouble..

Total-Football

i dont know what sorcery ronney is using but it's the shit .. the guy plays horribly yet they keep extending his contract and give him the biggest salaries lol

S7_MUFC

i dont know what sorcery ronney is using but it's the shit .. the guy plays horribly yet they keep extending his contract and give him the biggest salaries lol

We were all set to sell him but Moyes came in and gave him a 300k a week contract. I don't see any trouble with Rooney and Mourhino because Rooney would be completely happy to just sit back and collect his money.

Home of Barca Fans