Villarreal CF

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
in 4th place right now? Aquino is doing a lot better then expected well to me at least. Gio hands down most explosive player in the team.

BXI Fútbol

Villarreal playing beautifully against Valencia, 4-1. Two goals (the second un verdadero golazo) from former Barca man Gio.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Very glad to see Gio doing so well! After that horrible spell at Tottenham etc, he really developed into a dominant player on the pitch :)

EDIT: Would be amazing to see Bojan do the same at some La Liga club. Still sad to see him the way he is now... :(

Trickykid

any idea how he's doing at Ajax?

Terrible, to be honest. I've watched the majority of Ajax's games this season, and they have, as a whole, been bad - especially so after they lost Eriksen. Bojan, no exception. He's probably been influenced by the lacklustre team performance, but he has never looked like a player being able to make the difference.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
He is played as a RW which he isn't. When he played at a striker he actually played okay, but just nothing near his potential.

F

Flavia

BfoZlBfIEAA-yWa.jpg:large

Hopefully Joan Roman was sent as a secret agent, to lure Oliver to Barça :p

Trickykid

Right, screw Barcelona, RM and AM. This year it's all about El Submarino Amarillo, the Dos Santos bros, Espinosa (he DID join the senior team, right?) and of course my long time man crush, Cani.

Records will be shattered, opponents will cower in fear, women will swoon and men will question their sexuality.

Vamos!

Home of Barca Fans