Villarreal CF

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Villarreal have been looking tired for a while, it's a shame really. Both teams at their peak would have been a magnificent game.

Trequartista

The good
They just need some depth,especially in defence,hopefully they will be able to keep their best players together and then Lal Liga can dream about more teams competing for La Liga with Valencia's awesome strategy as well

Villarreal can beat any side in Europe on their day.
No way

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I'd be surprised if Rossi didn't leave, surely a club in Italy will try and sign him. I have a feeling he'll go to Juventus.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Villarreal are in debt too are they not?

I suspect most of their players will leave in the summer too.

First point - yes they are, it's growing.

Second - I'm not sure, I think the likes of Rossi buy into the project there. They'll stay for another year IMO.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Villarreal are in debt too are they not?

I suspect most of their players will leave in the summer too.

Every half decent club in Europe is in debt. There's a reason that Dubai group ended up buying a team with no fans, because all the other options were far down in the red.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Well there's a reason the Bundesliga will be better than La Liga and the Premiership soon - it already surpassed Serie A.

yup bundesliga top to bottume is the healthiest league in terms of revenue....they should start making a push for some big name players

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Man, I had my money on them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they turn this around?? 4-0?!?!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well europa dream is over for them but other than that a very successful season for the club as they have almost assured a CL spot next season and with the garunteed money should be able to keep their players and add a piece here and there to be strong enough to make some noise in the CL next season

gingerless

watched the first half of first leg vs porto, some of the play was fucking ridiculously good, can't believe they conceded 5 after 45 minutes

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
... what are they thinking with?!?
Renewing the contract of the ageing Senna and signing Zapata isn't gonna help much if they let Capdevila leave for free to a lesser club and give Cazorla away cheaply to a mediocre moneydoped club.

Home of Barca Fans