Viktor Fischer

Trickykid

Fischer has been called up for the Danish national team, who'll face Turkey in a friendly tomorrow.

Goals from the Zwolle game:
[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/fc-zwolle-2-ajax-4/[/video]
I can't for the life of me figure out how to embed the vid from 101greatgoals, so I'll just paste the link here.

I especially liked how calm he looked taking his first goal.

Oh, and he's danish, even though the commentator's calling him swedish.

Last edited:

Trickykid

2 goals against Feyenoord on the weekend.

I know, I know, I'm starting to sound like a right fanboy here, but it really does look like this kid's going places.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We've been linked to him recently. I can't say that the rumors are believable or possible but I'd rather have an Ajax graduate like him than Neymar. His loyal and respectful behavior towards Ajax has been admirable. Wherever he does end up, he's destined to have a bright career!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
We've been linked to him recently. I can't say that the rumors are believable or possible but I'd rather have an Ajax graduate like him than Neymar. His loyal and respectful behavior towards Ajax has been admirable. Wherever he does end up, he's destined to have a bright career!

He is not an Ajax graduate...

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Oh wow my bad...bad assumption on my part

Haha no worries mate, but as I am Dutch some Ajax fans (not all!) annoy me for saying their academy is great because we have X amount of graduates in squad. Fact is they have a policy of buying players at age 15/16/17/18 instead of buying them when they are already proven to be good. Yes, they have had GREAT success with their academy(for instance, Sneijder came in at a very young age), but the assumptions about their academy are sometimes a but too much... :)

Still, very nice to seem him progress the way he does. If only Eriksen progressed that fast, he would've been playing at a top European club by now.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Haha no worries mate, but as I am Dutch some Ajax fans (not all!) annoy me for saying their academy is great because we have X amount of graduates in squad. Fact is they have a policy of buying players at age 15/16/17/18 instead of buying them when they are already proven to be good. Yes, they have had GREAT success with their academy(for instance, Sneijder came in at a very young age), but the assumptions about their academy are sometimes a but too much... :)

Still, very nice to seem him progress the way he does. If only Eriksen progressed that fast, he would've been playing at a top European club by now.

Eriksen seems like a really complete attacking midfielder. I wonder where he would go.

OrangeOpti

Barça
As an Ajax fan, I'll probably be a bit biased, but I think this guy has the potential to be an incredible player. I think he's already better than Tello. I would love to see him at Barca. Not only would his years at Ajax help him fit in, he's a player that loves picking up through balls and in this Barca, we could do with some attacking power.

On a side note, in the very slight chance that we did buy him, the money we saved not buying Neymar could go to buy a Hummels or a Vertonghen.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
As an Ajax fan, I'll probably be a bit biased, but I think this guy has the potential to be an incredible player. I think he's already better than Tello. I would love to see him at Barca. Not only would his years at Ajax help him fit in, he's a player that loves picking up through balls and in this Barca, we could do with some attacking power.

On a side note, in the very slight chance that we did buy him, the money we saved not buying Neymar could go to buy a Hummels or a Vertonghen.

I might not be a fan of Ajax nor am I a fan of Tello, but Tello is above Fischer at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans