Victor Font

khaled_a_d

He has not presented any plan let alone an economic one. Putting forward a name of a banker is not an economic plan.

Laporta is staying away from details and trying to make it an emotional debate. Not bad idea considering how poor the detail of his campaign was last time round.

Create headlines, be seen as one to take on PSG, La Liga, UEFA and make out best placed to keep Messi. It is a political campaign more than one setting out to restructure club in any way.

Laporta's economic plan (in Spanish). The overall ideas are strong and on the right track I'd say, however still lacking details on how to implement them, in my opinion.

He didn't shy from questions about it either, and has been the most detailed of all candidates about it from what I have seen.

And those bankers actually presented his economic ideas before (the whole selling some assets to fans,and buying it back in few years after paying short debt)

Of coarse, there will be no specific details,which tbh I have never seen in campaigns in my entire life.
Usually plan in campaign is more about goals rather than specific for the simple fact that those folks don't have detailed data about situation in the club (or whatever they are campaign for) and average voter don't give a fuck about such details.

JamDav1982

No he hasnt been the most detailed at all on anything. Font has provided far more detail of what would bring.

What details of economic plan has Laporta put forward? Other than vague statements of bonds as a possibility.

Last edited:

Devils

EtfFai6XUAI8Ju6

We move.

Vilarrubi

Terrible from Font.

Imagine including people in your plan without knowing you’ve got their full backing. Looks so amateur.

Andresito

Staff member
Font should become Laporta's promoter for the next election. He's done exceptionally well in that role so far.

JamDav1982

Font has the more detailed plan but he deserves these moments.. he was far too quick to disrespect the likes of Koeman and say Xavi would basically be his boss and decide when he takes the job.

The arrogance of Font and Xavi is too much and they need to pay more respect to what situation Koeman is in this season which to be fair to him Laporta has done.

Vilarrubi

Font has the more detailed plan but he deserves these moments.. he was far too quick to disrespect the likes of Koeman and say Xavi would basically be his boss and decide when he takes the job.

The arrogance of Font and Xavi is too much and they need to pay more respect to what situation Koeman is in this season which to be fair to him Laporta has done.

More detailed yeah, but it’s hard to take Font’s plan and words seriously when most people he’s mentioned have publicly distanced themselves from him in various ways.

JamDav1982

More detailed yeah, but it’s hard to take Font’s plan and words seriously when most people he’s mentioned have publicly distanced themselves from him in various ways.

They are all in it for themselves.

Wouldnt put it past Xavi/Jordi Cruyff to be distancing themselves a bit now Laporta is the heavy favourite but either way some of Fonts words have been too arrogant as if all voters cared about was Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans