Verratti or Pogba?

jlim632

Is getting verrati or pogba any better than getting cesc? Cesc can create chances and has proven that at Chelsea and arsenal but still failed.

Do not think any midfielders can fill the mould of Xavi now. Might as well stick to the players we have.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Is getting verrati or pogba any better than getting cesc? Cesc can create chances and has proven that at Chelsea and arsenal but still failed.

Do not think any midfielders can fill the mould of Xavi now. Might as well stick to the players we have.

Cesc lacks the physicality and tenacity of Pogba/Verratti/Koke IMO.

DrPepper

Gündogan.

For me it's Gündogan > Kovacic > Koke > Verratti >>>> Pogba in terms of quality and estimated price.

DrPepper

If you could have, in addition to Gundogan, one of Oliver Torres or Youri Tielemans which would you pick?

Probably Tielemans because Oliver will be expensive as hell I guess. Depends on the price really. Both good choices though.

With that being said, I'm quite sure we can buy Gündogan + Kovacic / Tielemans / Oliver for the same price as Koke, Verratti or Pogba.

Leo_Messi

Both are great players. I don't see the club buying either of those two though.

I rather have Óliver Torres or Koke but I don't see Atlético selling either of those two jewels.

So it will probably be someone else entirely.

frog-fcb

veratti seems to be like a xavi type player to control games but we seem to be starting to move away from playing that way at times were as pogba is prob not much more than a hyped rakitic who works hard and has good long shots etc

L

linetty

Weird of you to say that with that avatar.
Says the one who not so long ago had Pogba under his name

That's true i have a soft spot for Verratti but it doesn't mean anything, 90% of people on this forum prefer him for Barca

They're similar but Marco is a much harder worker and seems more likeable, wouldn't cost 100 million aswell

Bertus

Says the one who not so long ago had Pogba under his name

That's true i have a soft spot for Verratti but it doesn't mean anything, 90% of people on this forum prefer him for Barca

They're similar but Marco is a much harder worker and seems more likeable, wouldn't cost 100 million aswell
Welp.

You totally forget who you are talking about. Nasser and Al Thani are the kind of fools that could actually ask 100M because Verratti is not for sale (and no, crap rumors from crap papers like SPORT or the daily mail don't count)

At best the sharks will flee because it's too high, at worst one will bite and say "deal".

In both case PSG would win tho.

Pogba is for sale, Verratti is not. Barca has more chance to sign Pogba given the situation whatever the price.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans