Van Persie

United4Life

In my opinion, the world's best striker at the moment, falcao may have had a few fantastic games but rvp has been consistent for a whole year now, the lad saved our bacon against the saints

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
In my opinion, the world's best striker at the moment, falcao may have had a few fantastic games but rvp has been consistent for a whole year now, the lad saved our bacon against the saints

:lol::lol::rofl1: just few months ago he was an injury prone piece of crap and now he is the best striker in the world

Ender

tumblr_m5hjushKwN1qea5mgo1_500.gif

MoFroBo

A player who has been great one year is better than a player who has been scoring goals constantly for several years? Dude Falcao didn't have good game only against Chelsea. Typical brit attitude...

sMiLeYz

lolBrits

Falcao scored a hattrick against Chelsea, Van Persie scored a hattrick against... Southampton. Falcao has consistently scoring for years at FC Porto. Just because Falcao doesn't play in the EPL doesn't make RVP a better striker.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans