Van Persie

B

blueduck

Just remembered we've got a Carling Cup game against Arsenal soon too. Happy days.

B

blueduck

I think he might have done. He was saying how much he was looking forward to it too. Aww :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Duck, don't lose your respect man :wave: Enough of the spite... One thing you have an opinion about players and it's another thing you make fun of their misfortune!!

B

blueduck

The guy is a total twat who's tried to snap people in half on many occasions.

When he scored against us (they lost 4-2 in the end) he ran over to our fans and shouted "Fuck you all!" for no reason what-so-ever. Cnut.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

When he scored against us (they lost 4-2 in the end) he ran over to our fans and shouted "Fuck you all!" for no reason what-so-ever. Cnut.

Agree he was a twat... But that was long ago, seems to have matured now.
For one I don't think he really said that, because if so there would have been some kind of action taken against him ain't it!? But since you say he did, let's take it he really did... But after all there's been a LOT of talk in the summer that it's Arsenal who are gonna pave the way for you guys in to top4 & you guys did spite them gooners to a maximum ;)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He did that this season... it's blatantly what he said.

I know you meant it happened this season of course! I understand after all that talk in the summer, having just lost to ManUtd(their colleagues in the top4 till now) and being 1 down for more than half the match to you guys... tempers get high!! But I agree with you, he shouldn't have said that... Dumbfucker he is! He himself said he had a spoiled childhood as well:hmmm:

Nuts

Coming from a team whose player deliberately stamped on his head. :lol: or the other actions the Arsenal reject did that day.

or a team that contains Craig fucking Bellamy.

and no he wouldn't have played against you, no matter how much he wanted to.

Should be entertaining seeing Adebayor vs Our Kids, wonder if he will be able to 'motivate' himself for that game....

Home of Barca Fans