Van Persie

Robbie

qvT9S.jpg

RVP's face when Vermaelen scores the winner

:worthy:

Ketoth

He's not just a goalscorer, he's a team player. Drops everywhere, takes throw ins, defends set pieces and makes beautiful chances (most of which the shooter missed, but he has 11 assists this season).

Classless? lol. RVP is class.

We're lucky to have a player of such world class quality at Arsenal, hopefully he stays and lifts the trophies.

Last edited:

barcaboy15

He's not just a goalscorer, he's a team player. Drops everywhere, takes throw ins, defends set pieces and makes beautiful chances (most of which the shooter missed, but he has 11 assists this season).

Classless? lol. RVP is class.

We're lucky to have a player of such world class quality at Arsenal, hopefully he stays and lifts the trophies.

Lucky to have a world-class player at Arsenal? You should have a lot more, if you weren't run for profit...

And what trophies is Van Persie gonna lift? I'm not trying to troll, I'm seriously asking. The only 'trophy' he has a chance of lifting is the carling cup (and only Liverpool fans count that as a trophy).

impeh

Hi, its me..
hes awesome, kinda feel sorry for him though.. Cant see arsenal signing any big-name players..

B

barcelonista

Since Cesc joined us allas has stopped making videos at all. Why? Because we aren't producing beautiful tiki-taka football anymore to show to the world.

Problems, ging? :troll:

Home of Barca Fans