Van Persie

Hatem Ben Arfa

axgokj.jpg

Just having him on the field felt like cheating. He was too good

as a Newcastle fan, I must admit that that goal was on the level of Zidane. I have tried to replicate it at the park with mates during a kick about, it is so difficult.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Me > Stephen Hawking

good. can you help me understand string theory then?

RVP is "Man on Fire" ... who would have thought that Arsenal would have been the only English team to win this match day. and they aren't even English! LOL!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
17 goals in 18 apps this season.

Taking into consideration how the team around him have been playing, ( until recently ), that is a mighty impressive stats

Manuel Traquete

17 goals in 18 apps this season.

Taking into consideration how the team around him have been playing, ( until recently ), that is a mighty impressive stats

In terms of goalscoring though he's not even the most in-form Dutch striker at the moment. That distinction must go to Mr. Huntelaar.

23 goals in 20 games this season + top score of Euro 2012 qualifying phase with 12 goals.

He's an annoying tap-in merchant and a flat track bully (does most of his scoring in the non-big games) but it's hard to argue with such numbers.

Bergkamp10

In terms of goalscoring though he's not even the most in-form Dutch striker at the moment. That distinction must go to Mr. Huntelaar.

23 goals in 20 games this season + top score of Euro 2012 qualifying phase with 12 goals.

He's an annoying tap-in merchant and a flat track bully (does most of his scoring in the non-big games) but it's hard to argue with such numbers.

:lol:

Imagine how many he'll score when Wilshere is back. If he stays fit he'll get 40 this season.

Manuel Traquete

:lol:

Imagine how many he'll score when Wilshere is back. If he stays fit he'll get 40 this season.

The bold part obviously refers to Huntelaar, not Van Persie. Van Persie is definitely not a tap-in merchant.

And yeah, if he can remain fit he should have a great season, especially since this is the most freescoring Premier League I can remember (lots of players scoring for fun). Whether he'll stay fit or not remains to be seen, given past experience I'd definitely not put my money on it.

I hope he is apologies Manuel, if you are.

No problem, we all make mistakes sometimes :)

Home of Barca Fans