USA

Merv

Offside? For real? Most commentators thought he might have whistled against US for a foul in the box. Couldn't find one though. It's probably one of those things that will remain a mystery.

XaviMessiGirl

I've been impressed with how everyone is doing against England actually... I think it just shows that England's finest are incapable of working together when it counts, even though they can do fantastically in their club teams. And their promise that they will do well when they fail to deliver makes it even worse.

M

meeks

torrents of irony

Anyhow, friends of mine seem quite sure that US is winning the Algeria game but I'm quite frightened about getting another draw, both teams seem to be lacking offense, but have decent defense. Do not want another England repeat. D;

sMiLeYz

Anyhow, friends of mine seem quite sure that US is winning the Algeria game but I'm quite frightened about getting another draw, both teams seem to be lacking offense, but have decent defense. Do not want another England repeat. D;

This cup is one of the most unpredictable I've ever seen. I just watched Italy having to dive to tie New Zealand. NEW ZEALAND! This is exactly why I love football.
I have no idea how the Algeria-USA game will go, but there will likely be several goals and it will be exciting.

iced1776

I've already got knots in my stomach, I took off work in the morning to watch the game. Algeria has barely looked dangerous their first two games, we should really be able to keep a clean sheet here...

sMiLeYz

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

F

Flavia

Epic win for USA. And that was great, after being robbed twice. Congrats!

Merv

A big congrats to our guys! I will admit I teared up when the goal finally came. I was mentally railing at the injustice of it all til that point. I'm very proud that we made it through and top of the group no less.

:yes:

Home of Barca Fans