Unthinkable but... Where would Messi go if he ever left Barca?

Where would Lionel Messi go?

• Real Madrid

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Manchester United

• Inter Milan

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • PSG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juventus

• Manchester City

• Napoli

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Chelsea

• Malaga

• Liverpool

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Anzhi

• Total voters
P

paulm45

Yes, I know it is unthinkable but fans around the world would fantasise about having Leo Messi in their team. My question to you guys is (excluding Argentinian teams) where do you think Messi would go if he ever left Barca? Do you think he's choose history over money or the other way round?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Nah, he's his own person, joining Napoli would just add further comparisons to Maradona and that wouldn't be very appealing. Plus Napoli's a shit hole.

I've voted Inter, out of the options there, but Newell's is the only realistic team I think he could play for besides Barca.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He will return to Newells that is a fact... Rosario will be a mad house when that happens... I am saving my money to witness itfor myself

ivan22

I voted for Real Madrid because I think this answer is as stupid as this whole poll is.

this 'poll on the frontpage' - feature is ridiculous. every donk is able to open a new poll. we should be given the possiblity to vote if we want the poll or not! Bojan, please do something! of all poll's in the past 3 months there was 90% garbage!

He will return to Newells that is a fact... Rosario will be a mad house when that happens... I am saving my money to witness itfor myself

this. and now close this stupid poll. what's the point of it, really?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans