• Thread starter Haruko The Goon
  • Start date
I

instinct

10153144_830880666940617_2866277479089217894_n.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
For once we are champions! :barca scarf:

Even though Benfica was the better team, our star players shined and carried us through. Look forward to us becoming more balanced and relying less on individual brilliance in the future on all levels.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
UEFA scumbags interrupted BARCA kids in the middle of the celebration and forced them to immediately go for Anti-doping tests.

-
So insulting and disgusting by UEFA. Cadena cope accused us of doping two years back which was proven wrong. Jose Garcia the renowned journalist said Perez was behind this insulting fiasco. Since then we are facing this in every competition, be it first team or juvenile. And UEFA behaves with us like we are belong to some criminal community in sports.

ceefoo

Congrats to our boys!

Finally something to smile about. :hooray:

Great win against the team that spanked Madrid 4 - 0 in the semi-final. :spank:

I can't find highlights of the Final anywhere. I've tried looking on YouTube, but to no avail. :(

ANYONE??

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Entertaining final, lot of tense moments throughout as the 2nd half saw Barcelona look to soak up pressure with the 2 goal cushion...Couple of Benfica chances nearly were converted...Classless comments from the coach and Benfica players afterwards about being superior and having deserved to win, after a 3-0 loss

Munir & Adama were the stars, no surprise there...The quality they both have is impressive, looks effortless...Adama in particularly was drawing gasps from the crowd over & over...Ondoa was terrific which demonstrates how much depth the club now has at keeper...Godswill was more impressive going forward than defensively as he was caught out repeatedly in the 2nd half - the penalty was too far away to judge how good a call it was...Ortega and Enguene were pretty disappointing, for me...Ebwelle got a late cameo and showed his quality right away...I would've liked to see more of him tbh

Great crowd support eventhough it was predominantly in Benfica's favor (Suisse has a large contingency of Portuguese living here)...Juvenil A has great chemistry, can't be overstated...Love this club, La Masia is a source of great pride as a fan

Gohan

Super Saiyan
As a Barcelona fan this really lightens up my week. Great to see that the boys are doing well out there.

Home of Barca Fans