UEFA Nations League

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How did we play? Missed it. So, we've beaten Argentina, England, Spain and outplayed France in WC final in 4 month span. Not bad.

Messigician

I agree. The Red card is always welcome.

Oh well a red card in a pointless friendly worth it to get a chance to give Perisic a few knocks. I would not have shown the same semg control as Busquets. Only 2 options were available for Busquets either back off like a little b**** or he fights And smashes Perisic on the floor.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Croatia is good but their golden generation is coming to an end

Thats what they said in 1998.

Btw. Spain players are indeed bunch of sore pussies. Croatia players congratulated them after abysmal loss a month ago but noone except Morata did so yesterday after they lost.

Donatello

What a game from Dutch NT..!!

Bossed the whole game against the WC champions. And, that too in stunning fashion.

Koeman should be considered for sure while looking for Valverde replacement. On a plus, he was a former Barca player as well.

Another solid performance from De Jong. This guy is a must, might be able to fulfill that CAM position, which Coutinho was brought for.

But the player who surprised me most is Depay. Seems like a completely different player from his Man UTD days.

kadeng

not only based on this match but is france the most overrated wc winner ever? they looked bad imo in the wc as well..

Total-Football

What a game from Dutch NT..!!

Bossed the whole game against the WC champions. And, that too in stunning fashion.

Koeman should be considered for sure while looking for Valverde replacement. On a plus, he was a former Barca player as well.

Another solid performance from De Jong. This guy is a must, might be able to fulfill that CAM position, which Coutinho was brought for.

But the player who surprised me most is Depay. Seems like a completely different player from his Man UTD days.

Great game by Depay today. But even in a good day, like vs france, the guy oozes arrogance and self-importance. Obviously this attitude problems are in his dna.

Home of Barca Fans