UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Don't get Liverpool. They were beating fucking Dortmund with one of the most thrilling comebacks I've seen all year, Look like absolute trophy material, then choke in just 45mins and everything turns to shit. Frustrating as fuck, all the work, yet no CL quali, whole season gone to shit in 45mins. :rolleyes:

Yannik

They gave it a shot. They were grouped with Juventus (last season's UCL finalist) and Man City (this seasons semi-finalist).

I know that, but they have honestly not played their best there, Juve and City were both looking pretty quiet in the groupstage, you'd normally expect Sevilla to use that as their advantage.

Trickykid

Three years in a row? Bonkers.
Congratulations to [MENTION=2766]Antimilan[/MENTION], I bloody well I won't have to repeat this on Sunday...

BigBarcaBoy

Congratulations to Sevilla on a well deserved win, was happy at half time with the score if not the performance but second half midfield and defense evaporated, don't think klopp learnt anything new, this team is very flaky, very much like Southampton away, Newcastle and Sunderland at home , leading but struggling under pressure

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, for all the talk of Sevilla's away record, it's outside Anfield Liverpool look crap. Others could'a beat them in the final too.

Getting Matip is a good start. Jonas Hector and a good goalie will help massively too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga team won vs. EPL team in all of last 7 finals they've met.

Last time English team won was in 2001. Liverpool winning UEFA Cup vs. Alaves.

Morten

Liverpool were obviously exhausted from their matches in the vastly more demanding PL, no wonder Sevilla had more energy left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans