UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

Groups:

2276075_W2.jpg

This helps explain why it's become a Mickey Mouse competition, add on the knockout games and your talking about 25 plus games if you reach the Final ?

Bring back the UEFA Cup, all knockout :thumbsup:

Darko

Fiorentina threw it all away...again.
Villarreal too, Denis was quite good while i watched it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This helps explain why it's become a Mickey Mouse competition, add on the knockout games and your talking about 25 plus games if you reach the Final ?

Bring back the UEFA Cup, all knockout :thumbsup:

Not really a Mickey Mouse competition anymore in that degree since a EL win gives a direct CL place.

Catalan Fan

Not really a Mickey Mouse competition anymore in that degree since a EL win gives a direct CL place.

It's still way too many games mate.I think teams would take it more seriously if it reverted back to KO only.No English team takes it seriously, they just go through the motions.

They've obviously extended it for more revenue, but it's not the same.

EDIT; Euros Finals are diluted in the same way, 24 teams of which most will qualify from the group stages, all for the sake of revenue.Seriously, should 24 national teams compete in the Euro Finals ?

Last edited:

Darko

Do people not watch Europa league at all?
I mean we have hundreds of members and only 88 posts in this whole thread, it's kinda depressing...
Anyway, Lamela just scored for Spurs against Monaco, kinda funny seeing Tottenham do better than Arsenal in Europe, even if it is just the EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans