UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Cal

Am I the only one who thinks this has been reffed fairly...fine? Haven't seen many replays but all the handballs seemed to be in natural positions without moving towards the ball.

El Flaco

Sturridge's goal vs. Sevilla

[gfy]SizzlingEnormousAmphiuma[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]PotableUncommonArizonaalligatorlizard[/gfy]

[gfy]VagueDevotedBlackbird[/gfy]

Yannik

Am I the only one who thinks this has been reffed fairly...fine? Haven't seen many replays but all the handballs seemed to be in natural positions without moving towards the ball.

hand isn't moving to the ball, but kneeing down like that with your hands acting as additional blocking space is pretty much a gk save, would like to see a replay on that but that should have definitely been given from what I've seen so far

serghei

Can't say I'm surprised tbh. Liverpool clearly has a better squad on paper, and a manager like Klopp was able to make them display that superiority on the field as well.

I'd say Liverpool is Champions League QF material atm. I'd say they would've troubled Madrid more than City did. And their game is still improving.

Morten

Sevilla are not playing at home, perhaps thats the reason? They are not playing at home in the copa final either, so Barca should steamroll them.

serghei

hand isn't moving to the ball, but kneeing down like that with your hands acting as additional blocking space is pretty much a gk save, would like to see a replay on that but that should have definitely been given from what I've seen so far

That one looked like a solid pen. to me.

J

Jamie Cal

maybe that one, but i'm not sure since his arm seemed to be in position already

J

Jamie Cal

Wouldn't write Sevilla out just yet given how their games always seem to go, but Liverpool look to have bags of goals in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans