UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

Sevilla are really playing David Soria in goal over Rico. I mean, fair play to Emery, but if I was a Sevilla man I know who I'd want.

David Soria has played every EL-match and it's pretty unfair to let him sit the bench now.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

David Soria has played every EL-match and it's pretty unfair to let him sit the bench now.

I know. Situations like this happen and I get that it's a tough call. Would want my best man playing, though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have no preference in this final. Sevilla is team from La Liga and Liverpool is team I like the most in England.

Will be fun to watch :)

Morten

This is going to be a good match i think. Who are people cheering for? Im leaning slightly towards Liverpool, but i like Sevilla as well.

El Flaco

I know. Situations like this happen and I get that it's a tough call. Would want my best man playing, though.

Hardly a toguh call, David Soria has done pretty well in EL after all. No reason to change, although Rico is a great keeper.

CuleLife4Life

This is going to be a good match i think. Who are people cheering for? Im leaning slightly towards Liverpool, but i like Sevilla as well.

Liverpool!!! Its great to see them back on the (slightly) big stage. Sevilla haven't been that great this season and terrible away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans