UEFA Europa League 2014-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Dude, stop crying over it. Sevilla scored 4 goals in total on 2 matches, M'gladbach did so only twice ! Deal with it and get over it. I was bitching about when Sevilla was many times better and unluckier than Barcelona when we lost 3-2 in like 2-3 times at least in the previous seasons, but complaining about "luck" and everything wasn't getting me anywhere. You are not convincing anyone with the "what if's"... well what if M'gladbach had Messi? That's your logic. Nonsense. Sevilla showed experience, bravery and mastery in such European competition. You need big balls in order to have a very offensive line-up while defending a 1-0 lead playing away to a quite solid team as M'gladbach.

Sevilla played without Coke and Navarro, the defensive-minded flanks, rather with Diogo and Tremoulinas, who costed Sevilla those 2 pitiful goals from M'gladbach. Moreover, we didn't play with 3 DM's as usual when playing away, rather we went with 2 DM's and 1 creative midfielder = Banega. 3 offensive minded players up front, Vitolo - Bacca - Vidal. It's a shame not to take your hat off and salute Emery's mastery and Sevilla players bravery. And of course we were going to counter-attack, don't be delusional. The game was finished on that fast 7th minute 0-1 and you also know it very well. The rest was not important, M'gladbach could never ever score 3 more goals. Everytime they did something, Sevilla countered with the same medicine, goal for goal, toe to toe. We didn't even need to attach in the second half a lot, and M'gladbach's inexperience told everything in the field, they were shaking to make 2 passes together and only blindly crossing and shooting with the hope to get something in return, but that doesn't go with a TITANIC side like Sevilla, especially not in our beloved competition! This is a lesson learned for teams like M'gladbach.

On top of that, Sevilla missed very important players like: Pareja (undisputed key CB), Beto (our heroic keeper), M'bia (not 100%, when he entered it was already job finished, as he wouldn't let those M'gladbach chickens cluck so easily in the field), (Reyes, not 100% and didn't get fielded, with him M'gladbach wouldn't even have 30% of possession).

Get your facts straight Deutsche and don't get over here crying about something that you have to deal with and accept as a man.

i am not gonna debate about the ifs of this game, i was mainly pointing out about why I don't like to see Sevilla progress. I have seen them earlier in this manner against Dortmund several years ago, and against us (Hannover, although we progressed there) and now again against a passionate Gladbach. Always this dirty stuff when the play has stopped. I have my opinion about the game and I said why I believe Gladbach should have deserved to win. That's all I do. People have their reasons to support and dislike several teams. I dislike Sevilla for the reasons I listed.
Doesnt necessarily mean i'm "crying" and shít. You asked why I didnt want Sevilla to win, i replied and thats all. I wasnt looking for a fight with you.

Last edited:

Barcadub

So UEFA keeps the russian and Ukrainian clubs apart in the draw.

Could still be a potential final. Now that would be interesting.

Antimilan

i am not gonna debate about the ifs of this game, i was mainly pointing out about why I don't like to see Sevilla progress. I have seen them earlier in this manner against Dortmund several years ago, and against us (Hannover, although we progressed there) and now again against a passionate Gladbach. Always this dirty stuff when the play has stopped. I have my opinion about the game and I said why I believe Gladbach should have deserved to win. That's all I do. People have their reasons to support and dislike several teams. I dislike Sevilla for the reasons I listed.
Doesnt necessarily mean i'm "crying" and shít. You asked why I didnt want Sevilla to win, i replied and thats all. I wasnt looking for a fight with you.

You can relate to Dortmund a bit, even though it was only in one of the matches, not both. The match was kind of similar to the one vs. M'gladbach last night. But against Hannover ? It was the complete opposite. Time wasting from Hannover (they spent more time lying on the field than standing) began since the first minute of the second leg, where Hannover had to defend a goal and a half (aggregate rule) from scoring once away in the first leg. Sevilla crushed them in the second leg, but there was nothing much to be done. They had only 2 clear chances and scored both of them. I am trying to understand your reason for hating Sevilla but it is really not that negative how you see it. We simply have a good record against German teams. Then against Schalke... you know the famous El Puerta (RIP) goal right?

Sevilla's exciting play cannot be thrown away just like that. Enjoy this M'gladbach ownage in 2012 (friendly match):

Last edited:

Antimilan

The good record that I'm mentioning:

record.jpg

Note: We achieved those results against Dortmund in the season when they were on the way to be crowned Champions of Bundesliga and were in phenomenal form!

zanela

Looks like UEFA doesn't want a spanish team to win it this year. I don't mind either Villarreal/Sevilla. So I hope whoever progresses, goes far.

As for the BMG tie, they may 've looked better in parts, but Sevilla can hardly be blamed for resorting to their counter-strategy, or their gamesmanship, which is a commonplace with 99.9% teams (including the elite ones) when protecting a lead away from home. The intensity and nature of it may differ, but it exists nonetheless. Reverse roles, and I doubt Gladbach would've taken to playing expansive football, or be interested in playing good boys at Ramón Sánchez under similar circumstances.

Congrats, Antimilan. Whilst most of us like to see a Primera team take it, you need to stop asserting your team's chances with such certitude. It's nice to be optimistic but you're going way ahead of yourself. It won't reflect too well on your person if it doesn't come to pass. :p

In other news, Benitez' luck never exhausts. Can some team, pls, knock out the pile of garbage, i.e Napoli.

Antimilan

Looks like UEFA doesn't want a spanish team to win it this year. I don't mind either Villarreal/Sevilla. So I hope whoever progresses, goes far.

As for the BMG tie, they may 've looked better in parts, but Sevilla can hardly be blamed for resorting to their counter-strategy, or their gamesmanship, which is a commonplace with 99.9% teams (including the elite ones) when protecting a lead away from home. The intensity and nature of it may differ, but it exists nonetheless. Reverse roles, and I doubt Gladbach would've taken to playing expansive football, or be interested in playing good boys at Ramón Sánchez under similar circumstances.

Congrats, Antimilan. Whilst most of us like to see a Primera team take it, you need to stop asserting your team's chances with such certitude. It's nice to be optimistic but you're going way ahead of yourself. It won't reflect too well on your person if it doesn't come to pass. :p

In other news, Benitez' luck never exhausts. Can some team, pls, knock out the pile of garbage, i.e Napoli.

Of course, I'm jokingly being cocky about the EL triumph at times, but sometimes when I think of it on a serious note... we really might do it again!

It's still a long way. But it's reminding me the least season a bit, when we were drawn against Betass and everything unfolded beautifully from then on.

Antimilan

Who gives a shit about Sevilla-Barca when the match at hand was Gladbach-Sevilla?
The rest of your arguments and "facts" are also an outright joke.
Stop being a moron and accept that Sevilla was lucky to advance. Guess what, happens to every team once in a while and most of the respective fans have enough dignity to realize and accept that. You apparently, are not one of those.
fyi, I couldn't give any less of a shit about Gladbach or any other German team aside Bayern, but what you are doing here, is ridiculous.

I'll notify the admin for calling me a moron. Learn to argue and debate without cheap personal offenses. Your understanding of football is weak, I'm sorry for that, not everyone understands the depth of football.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'll notify the admin for calling me a moron. Learn to argue and debate without cheap personal offenses. Your understanding of football is weak, I'm sorry for that, not everyone understands the depth of football.

Yes, I thought so. Can't be older than 6 (or is seriously lacking in personality).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans