UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

It is what it is lads.

I'm not going to accept shit about Real winning it.

Atletico took out Barca, Bayern and it seems like fate that they will take out Real. They will be motivated more than ever, especially given the 2014 final.

Just believe.

serghei

How on earth did those Manchester Shitty clowns even get into the knockout phase save the semis?

Juventus was through a bad patch at the time. They got 1st place, got paired with Kiev, who was one of the weakest left, then met an injury ridden PSG and fluked their way in the semis. Then they get Madrid of course, and manage to have like 4 good shots in two games. :lol:

BBZ8800

If Real wins it 2 times in 3 years in the era while we had Messi, for me this will be a bigger blow than watching Real winning titles in 1998, 2000 and 2002.

We are also to blame A LOT, if Real wins 2 CLs in 3 years.
A disgrace.

El Flaco

0oHc2sF.png

This is the summary of tonight's game...

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
If Real wins it 2 times in 3 years in the era while we had Messi, for me this will be a bigger blow than watching Real winning titles in 1998, 2000 and 2002.

We are also to blame A LOT, if Real wins 2 CLs in 3 years.
A disgrace.

Exactly, should fire lucho immediately.

J

Jamie Cal

Credit to Otamendi, though. He showed a lot of cut tonight in a team with absolutely none.

serghei

PSG would have hammered their ass in the semi ..

PSG is a good team, but come april they're on vacation in France. And that lack of sharpness shows in Europe. You can't just switch it on and deliver in CL when in France you win games just by showing up. Another problem for City and PSG is that players don't feel they're part of something special. They're there just for the money.

BBZ8800

Yup, Real Madrid is a completely different beast in CL finals. CL trophies are all they and their fans care about. If Real Madrid scores first it's going to get ugly with Atletico panicking and starting to foul. Atletico scores first, it will be like the last final. They will get tired at the end and lose. They're just not a team you trust in a final.

Real knows how to play in finals.
They have 10:3 score.

Plus, Real won their 4 last finals.
Real's last defeat in a final of a CL was in 1981'

I wish I could be as optimistic as majority of our fans here who think that Atletico has huge chances in a final.

It is what it is lads.

I'm not going to accept shit about Real winning it.

Atletico took out Barca, Bayern and it seems like fate that they will take out Real. They will be motivated more than ever, especially given the 2014 final.

Just believe.

Motivated and inexperienced, yes.

PSG would have hammered their ass in the semi ..

maybe.

What is certain is the sheik face-off in the quarters was a terrible tie. City were consistent in their mediocrity (CL KO standards..) and PSG played a massively subpar game.

This tie was bad enough as well and RM will never beat atletico unless they raise their game -which the fuckers will.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Sigh, it was all Perez' master plan, he instructed Benitez to field Cheryshev so that they won't need to play Copa and be fresh for CL, we should do the same next season...

serghei

There is no rule that says whoever wins the Champions League is the best team that year. Under Messi we lost 2 La Ligas since 2008. On our way to make it 6/8. Now that's a true sign of dominance.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Never ever have I seen a team this disinterested in winning a cl semi final. Bunch of individuals who only cared about their paycheck. Even during the half time tunnel cam RM players were happy and encouraging each other while City playerd sat there like they didn't give a fuck. Not only us but Juve and Benfica should've been there instead of City. Disgrace to football.

Kohe321

At least Pep must be happy knowing there now is zero chance he's taking over yet another team that just won the CL. :lol:

Though judging by their display in these two legs there would still be zero chance of them winning over Atletico if they were to fluke their way through to the final anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans