UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Already a final, Oporto - Chelsea... hopefully Mou doesn't make it, would be glorious.

FC B

IMO.

totyuwjvn.jpg

WOT ?!!!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not wasting my time watching some Real Madrid game when there's Juve vs. City. Should be tasty.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Wtf is that fucking fat clown thinking. I placed freaking 150 $ on this game and be starts this lineup..He's benching Keylor Navas,Kroos,Benzema,James and Danilo. That's 5 freaking starters like what the hell. It's looking something like this then I presume?
Casilla
Carvajal-Varane-Pepe-Nacho
Casemiro-Kovacic
Modric-Isco-Bale
Ronaldo ? It could have plenty of variations so who the hell knows.. He's probably resting Navas because of injury or whatever and Danilo played like shit so there's that. Kroos also performed badly but these are the games to bounce back on. Subbing Benzema and James is just fucking retarded. Is he trying to get James to force a transfer request or something?

El Flaco

[MENTION=19453]MaxY[/MENTION]

Isco is suspended for two games in La Liga anyway, understandable why Benitez puts him in the line-up instead of James.

El Flaco

Why does he bench Navas and instead let a poor Castilla play? We all saw how he performed against Sevilla?
Why let Kovacic play from a position he doesn't fit really well?
Why isn't Cristiano on the bench? Especially when his goal scoring production is awful?

Don't really understand Benitez decisions there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans