UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

No dude come on, especially the bolded part.
They have caused a ton of damages, they broke the heavy glass separating their stand with the next one and things could go out of hand extremely quickly if not for the police.

I dont see the glass being broken there. What do you think are the shieldes for they are wearing anyway?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I dont see the glass being broken there. What do you think are the shieldes for they are wearing anyway?

You don't understand.
They could have come in conduct with the greek fans in the next stand, the germans were angry and breaking stuff, like the separating glass.
If police hadn't come in the way they did, much much worse could have happened between the 2 fan masses.

Yannik

You don't understand.
They could have come in conduct with the greek fans in the next stand, the germans were angry and breaking stuff, like the separating glass.
If police hadn't come in the way they did, much much worse could have happened between the 2 fan masses.

Is this what they say in greek TV?
look at the videos, the Bayern fans are already backing up, panicly trying to somehow getting away, but cant because the stand is overcrowded and they can hardly move. Protecting their heads and upper body parts, yet police still going further into the pit, wildly hitting everyone in reach, this is madness and has nothing to do with a controled police operation.

BarcaGirl

I don't even care that Barca didn't win ...fucking hell Zagreb won against Arsenal ...this feels like christmas :lol:

dakt

nk_dinamo.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
DINAMO, DINAMO, DINAMO!!!

Haha, where is that epl troll that couldn't even spell Dinamo and yet moaned about Dinamo being in CL at "expense" of some 5th or 6th placed epl team.

Priceless.

BBZ8800

DINAMO, DINAMO, DINAMO!!!

Haha, where is that epl troll that couldn't even spell Dinamo and yet moaned about Dinamo being in CL at "expense" of some 5th or 6th placed epl team.

Priceless.

I am reading ArsenalMania currently, and some of their fans say that Dinamo is worse than Leicester or Palace.
EPL fans are extremely strange.

Morten

There was a time when english teams were great, and you felt that Chelski - United, Arsenal -Chelski etc were some of the best matches you could watch in terms of quality. Its certainly entertaining still, but these days i dont feel that way anymore, given how badly the teams are exposed in Europe, year after year. None of them are close to what they once were.Pl is fun, but you sit there thinking, "they are really quite mediocre these days arent they?".

raskolnikov

I dislike Dinamo ever since that Lyon game a few years ago.
But damn Arsenal and epl suck, keep killing my bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans